some people should lighten up or something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some people should lighten up or something

This kinda a pointless thread but w.e ^_^. So I started up bf2, I hadnt played in about 5 days because I didnt have my computer with me, and my laptop cd drive doesnt work. So I join a server, and I get into a anti aircraft and Im sitting on top while my squad mate drives. So the only thing I shot through the entire so-far while playing the round was a few flashbangs. No bullets or anything. So we are driving, and we see an enemy APC. The apc starts shooting at us, and so I jump out and my teammate gets blown up. I start running away and I get punished for a teamkill! I didnt ever go near shoting a teammate. So my score is currently negative. But I am okay, because it has happened before. So I keep running away and the APC eventually kills me.

Right after I die, someone tries to vote kick me from the server. I ended up getting kicked due to vote!!!! FOr a random TK that I dont even remember doing at all! So I decided never to play there again. I guess he got ****sed or something...

just me being ****y because Im tired ^_^

Re: some people should lighten up or something

You're right...
    This thread is pointless.

Also, yeah, some people badly need to lighten up.
    I've seen people absolutly freak about because of dumb in-game crap. Or over the actions of others that has no impact on them. Or because they think the game needs to be made in their perfect image.

*shrug*

Here, read this thread and feel better: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54136

Comment

It is unfortunate that certain players feel the need to punish even for things that are their own fault. I make it a point to not punish accidental TKs. What is the point? I still the think the worse thing si when you finally get into a chopper as a gunner or something, some idiot with the M95 shoots you for the spot you waited patiently for. And no, not necessarily pointless in my opion.

Comment

he probably came from counter strike and has no knowledge of a concept called an accident. a rule in cs:
        never take dying well, instead always say WTF or hack at the killer
        its just these people that have no lives and can't do anything right except make themselves feel better on the net

Comment

Working...
        X