REQUEST: Screenshot to Print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REQUEST: Screenshot to Print

Hi, Can someone send me a really nice Battlefield 2 Screenshot, without the HUD and Mini-Map and the kill list. Particulary an action scene (Anything will do just as long as its not boring) with the Highest Settings possible (Textures at High, AF, AA), I wanted to print it and hang it on my wall since all my walls are blank I just got into photography and would like to show off my work. (your work )

Show it in the Thread if possible and e-mail it to me at outlawzsm@gmail.com. I'll take a picture of it on my wall and send it to who ever got the screenshot.

Thanks,
    Outlawz

Re: REQUEST: Screenshot to Print

someone help this guy preferable one with a 7800 gtx lol dual sli , 3500+ AMD Liquid cooled, you know the works! i would like to see also

Comment

Only on one occasion have I ever taken the time to create screenshots, so these aren't breath-taking but because no-one else had posted any, I thought, "Might as well."

If any are to your liking, let me know and I'll e-mail the higher resolution versions to your account.

Time-permitting, I'll create some proper ones ...

Comment

John Paul those are nice screeny's but I was hoping a little action going on like maybe a dogfight or a Helicopter firing at a Tank. Maybe a tank battle or
        soldiers shooting at each other. I don't want extreme close-ups because then you can see the textures aren't great. but thanks for trying, appreciate it.

Comment

Could I get this one?

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Comment

No worries, OuTLaWzSm. I wasn't sure if those would suffice, so with your requirements in mind, I'll see what I can come up with ... I remember thoroughly enjoying the process of creating screenshots like those because it's kind of like photography (only without all the hassle).

=DPK=Decoy, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send a high-resolution version of the one you requested.

Comment

http://www.putfile.com/desert_rat

They have some HUD problems, but they still look amazing...there are some awsome ones too..

Comment

Well, I've had no time to create a good array of action-laden shots but from the first bf2demo recorded, I quickly snapped these:

Are they more in keeping with what you're after? I'll make some more later tonight. Right now, though, it's off to the cinema ...

Comment

kool shots John Paul, sorry to sound like jackass but can you shoot some shots on a lighter day map (Zatar, Mashtuur, Gulf of Oman, Dalian Plant etc...) with the above criteria.

double vee those are really awesome

Comment

Anyone ?

Comment

Nice shots guys

Comment

Working...
                      X