SF Unlocks For Others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Unlocks For Others

I figured I'd make the title as descriptive as possible since I couldn't find my answer on the search.

I play BF2 vanilla with my brother and I am getting SF. If I play a round on his account can I be nice and unlock the SF weapons for him so he can use them in vanilla? He won't have SF installed (obviously). Also, if this is possible it doesn't seem that it would be intended. I want to make sure this isn't against the EULA or considered an exploit before I try it. Thanks in advance.

Re: SF Unlocks For Others

Grey area, I dont remember anything explicit against it though, many have done it.

Comment

lol DP?

(I'm bashing DP....I better hide under my desk now.)

I got my friend to do it for me before I got SF myself, I don't mind anyone doing it at all, but who am I to sp...Nevermind that, just do it if you want to, nothing says you can't.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
        lol DP?

(I'm bashing DP....I better hide under my desk now.)

I got my friend to do it for me before I got SF myself, I don't mind anyone doing it at all, but who am I to sp...Nevermind that, just do it if you want to, nothing says you can't.
        Your post makes no sense.

Posting something on your own forum, and posting something as a staff member on one of the largest BF2 communities are 2 different things.

I don't see how you are "bashing" me either, I neither confirmed nor denied the legitimacy of the practice nor did I confirm nor deny doing it myself, look at my stats. I have SF, it's good fun and well worth the £10 I paid for it.
        You Icelandic git.

Comment

Uhh...sorry I got kind of lost in all the off topic replies. You're saying yes you can do it, and no it's not bannable? Did you actually do it or have it done for you? I would really appreciate a response with personal experience. If you don't want to post I would appreciate a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy8s
            Uhh...sorry I got kind of lost in all the off topic replies. You're saying yes you can do it, and no it's not bannable? Did you actually do it or have it done for you? I would really appreciate a response with personal experience. If you don't want to post I would appreciate a PM.
            Indeed feel free to do it. ( i bought SF online, and succesfully unlocked a friends weapon (he's a bit hellapoor)) so no problems, no bans, god i hope that none EA employees are reading this

Comment

It would be like going to a lan center and logging on to a BFSF and playing for 1 round, few hours, whatever as far as i see it. They aren't stealing the mod/game or anything and this might just teach EA a lesson in releasing content in such a poor way.

*down with such a meaningless stats+reward system

Comment

You don't even have to unlock them for him; play SF as him for a map, then next time he logs on he'll be able to unlock them himself.

Comment

--Yes It works

--I had it done

Comment

Nothing wrong with doing this at all, some people don't like SF however would like to have the benefit of the weapons.

I know many that have done it.

Comment

Working...
                    X