X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your connection to the server has been lost! GRR

Lo all,

Just to rant...

Was on a server and got 41 kills for 7 deaths, next round got 51 for 9 started a third round and "your connection to the server has been lost!"

Lost all my points, Lost the basic ordanance I won, veteran pistol... you shouldda seen me go! lost everything. im GUTTED

I need the award and I sure wanted all the accuracy and kills! THANKS FOR SWEET FA DICE!

Re: your connection to the server has been lost! GRR

me 2 but I got all my points. thay will show up some time.

Comment

Really? And my badge too?

Comment

If you reconnect to the server chances are good that you keep your score. Always works for me.

Comment

yea, that happens. i find that ifi rejoin quickly, the score is still there (i remember once i had like 2 for 18 and then i left, but rejoined and it was still there... getting away from the record is hard!)

Comment

If you play for 5 minutes in a round, your score is saved and uploaded by the server. Servers upload at the end of each round, if they cannot upload they save the data and try again at the end of the next round, or when the server is restarted.

Your badges will show up, at least for the 2 rounds you completed.

Comment

...Unless u got disconnected because the server crashed.. it's a different story then of course

Comment

Working...
              X