X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my luck in bomber

killed 15 peeps with bomber

Re: my luck in bomber

Hard to see with a screenshot like that. Anyway for the first time I got in a bomber on Oman and I was amazed. I killed maybe 80 people with a bomber and didn't die once. I must have ended up with a score of 140 (A few accidental teamkills) with it and it was my first time. Bomber's PWN.

Comment

Nice how do u bomb so good?

Comment

With the bombs you get with that MEC jet, I had never cross a tank I didn't take and the guns are so effective with the Su-34. <3 it.

Comment

ya... but sometimes my aim is not so good!

Comment

The more time you spend in jets, the better bombing will do. I had no problems with bombing on my targets from the start but I know for a fact that practice is what you need. The only problem I had with the bomb was them not taking out tanks all the time.

Comment

ya im good but not the best... im good when there not moving but when their moving im not so good

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Shpox
                Hard to see with a screenshot like that. Anyway for the first time I got in a bomber on Oman and I was amazed. I killed maybe 80 people with a bomber and didn't die once. I must have ended up with a score of 140 (A few accidental teamkills) with it and it was my first time. Bomber's PWN.
                Errmm if you killed 80 people with the bomber you should have had 160, and if you had a gunner you should have had more than that.

Comment

No gunner plus a few teamkills

Comment

i am terible at bomber i dont know when to relise the bombs u know

Comment

I have yet to kill anybody with a bomb myself.
                      I saw tutorial videos on some website before. If I can dig it up I will post it for you to check out. Maybe it will help you better than it helped me...cause it didn't help at all.

Comment

I had 76 kills no deaths on ohman,bombing,its just easy kills..

Comment

yea its kinda easy if u know when its the time to release it lolz
                          but when a jets lock on to ur bomber...ur dead :P
                          well for me at least

gulf of oman is the best map to get easy kill with bomber

refer to my screenie i got 15:1..after that i got dc'ed...damn

Comment

With the bombs you get with that MEC jet, I had never cross a tank I didn't take and the guns are so effective with the Su-34. <3 it.
                            Just what I was talking about. Never mind.

Comment

No gunner plus a few teamkills

why? was no one around? Why take the bomber and not pick up a gunner. What's the point of taking it?

Comment

Working...
                              X