New Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Idea

I have always been bored sometimes when you are in a humvee and you are just riding and just hearing "Enemy Troops" or "UAV Online". I want to make my riding around a joy ride when I am just crossing open terrain. How about...a radio. Music in a vehicle. Say you are in a humvee and you press like M when in the driver seat and music comes on then you choose tracks by press + or -. Think about the fun. You are in the BH racking up kills with the gun and metal surrounds you making you look bad @$$. I would love it. It would be kind of sad because people would try to whore vodniks and buggies and humvees.

Re: New Idea

yea, this has been discussed before, i think there is a thread about it in the question board, but people just say, buy a multimedia keyboard and then you can listen to your songs all the time, or whenever you want to. *shrugs* it sould be a good feature though.

Comment

Have you played battlefield vietnam? The hueys there had that effect. You could have custom soundtracks with your own music but other people could only hear they bfv music but it was still decent. It was badass when you heard a huey fly overhead blaring some ac/dc.

Comment

I think it would still be better to get music in game but not like everywhere. I am talking like only in vehicles. It wouldn't cost money because it would be part of the game but then again the game costs money but it would be part of the package. I wish EA added this to a patch because after the 1.2 patch, there won't be much to whine about unless they screw this patch up so this is a cool idea.

Comment

Originally posted by punisher18
          Have you played battlefield vietnam? The hueys there had that effect. You could have custom soundtracks with your own music but other people could only hear they bfv music but it was still decent. It was badass when you heard a huey fly overhead blaring some ac/dc.
          I haven't played it but I did hear the tracks. They were famous with the infantry or anyone for the matter around the time of the 'Nam war. Thats my kind of music right there. Not these punk bands or crap like that but this stuff. Go to BFV official website from EA and click on the radio icon and listen to the 19 or something tracks that are 1 minute long.

Click on the "Launch Radio" http://www.ea.com/official/battlefie...am/us/home.jsp

Comment

OMGZORZ U IS OLD!

Only one I cant stand is a hendrix track.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
              Only one I cant stand is a hendrix track.
              You don't like Hendrix. DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would be fun in BF2. There was that weird littlle winamp plugin, but turned out it was spyware....

Comment

Adding music to vehicles is the last thing you want to have. DICE is already having problems adding new unlocks to the game because of the limited amout of memory you have in the average machine. Adding music means more lag and cpu load. I am glad we do not have such a "feature"

Besides, this subject has been discussed million times.
                All of the people who come and talk about this idea are coming from BFV. I personally prefer to hear "enemy tank spotted" instead of listening to music and then get killed by that tank.

Comment

It would be a cool thing to have in all the cars, not like you need to listen for infantry sneaking up on you.
                  If only, but if they did theyd have to make the spotted messages go away, i think you should only hear spotted messages in your relevent radius (ie in a plane every spotted message but on foot you dont need to know about miles away), same as how the mini map scales depending on vehicle. Nothing worse than being out for a drive in the country with the radio turned up only to have your peace shattered by an over eager commander informing you where everyone is on the map, although he would serve as a good jam buster....

Comment

Originally posted by [DUCKS]Black_Duck_1
                    Adding music to vehicles is the last thing you want to have. DICE is already having problems adding new unlocks to the game because of the limited amout of memory you have in the average machine. Adding music means more lag and cpu load. I am glad we do not have such a "feature"

Besides, this subject has been discussed million times.
                    All of the people who come and talk about this idea are coming from BFV. I personally prefer to hear "enemy tank spotted" instead of listening to music and then get killed by that tank.
                    Seconded and supported. You can just use your winamp if you want some music. Other than that, I was the speed odometer to work

Comment

That really is badass! I want to play bfv now.

Comment

So what I am old school. It would be music but you would still be able to hear all the "spotting". I spot alot but only if I really need to. Such as if people are having a hard time finding a person and if I see an enemy I spot so we find him. Or a tank that is taking a flag or something. Certain types of music can give you an adrenaline rush and since this game has a lot of action, you will be having fun.

Comment

AC/DC was not in the song line up. How were you ever able to hear AC/DC in a Chopper other than the one you would have been flying and made a custom song list?

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo
                            I have always been bored sometimes when you are in a humvee and you are just riding and just hearing "Enemy Troops" or "UAV Online". I want to make my riding around a joy ride when I am just crossing open terrain. How about...a radio. Music in a vehicle. Say you are in a humvee and you press like M when in the driver seat and music comes on then you choose tracks by press + or -. Think about the fun. You are in the BH racking up kills with the gun and metal surrounds you making you look bad @$$. I would love it. It would be kind of sad because people would try to whore vodniks and buggies and humvees.
                            Its been discussed, Battlefield Vietnam has it. It was taken out and wont be in BF2

Comment

Working...
                            X