new SNIPER rifle unlock for NEW 1.2 patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new SNIPER rifle unlock for NEW 1.2 patch

I've just stopped playing bf2 from a karkand server after I just got promoted to seargent: First class, 20,000 points already... I heard that in the new patch for 1.2 there is going to be released a 1.2 sniper rifle for those who own special forces, I will wait for patch to be released before I log in once more and be forced to unlock other weapons I don't need.

Anyone know what type of sniper rifle will they be releasing in new patch?

Re: new SNIPER rifle unlock for NEW 1.2 patch

you are not forced to choose an unlock, simply click the "choose later" button

Comment

tons of htreads here on the forum about it already, just use the search , use words as AWP , L86

Comment

Just go to the official BF2 site. The new unlock for sniper is the L96 or for CS fans the awp. Im looking forward to this weapon too as i hate the m95 for its crosshair and accuracy, but like the increased zoom range, and bolt action.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
          tons of htreads here on the forum about it already, just use the search , use words as AWP , L86
          AWP? isn't this for euro expansion pack? I think ive seen that before.

Comment

The sniper is for SF only? **** EA.

Comment

awp = l96

Comment

Originally posted by Apox
                The sniper is for SF only? **** EA.
                the first set of unlocks is for bf2 , the second set of unlocks is from sf, so if you dont have sf you wont get any of that second tier of unlocks including the new anti tank and sniper class.

Comment

For SF ONLY?!?

Comment

Originally posted by =SttP=ApachePilot
                    For SF ONLY?!?
                    Read before posting and it prevents people from flaming you for asking the same question for the 728th time this week.

EA said on the 18th of Jan that the 2 unlocks in the patch are SF unlocks.

Comment

If you own SF, you can get the new unlocks as the second tier of unlocks. So the new weapons are not only in SF, but can be played in BF2 IF you unlock them through ranking up and own SF.

Comment

That **** ****es me off I don't plan on buying special forces. I like some of the unlocks that come with sf but I'm not gonna pay 30 dollars just for the new weapons. I Especially like that sf medic unlock, that gun is so much better than all the other medic guns. Whatever I just have to deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by simio1337
                          AWP? isn't this for euro expansion pack? I think ive seen that before.
                          AWP = Artic Warfare Police, a modication of the British Accuracy International L96A1.

And the P90 is Belgian.

Comment

sorry, off topic question. but when do they expect to release the patch?

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                              AWP = Artic Warfare Police, a modication of the British Accuracy International L96A1.

And the P90 is Belgian.

Ok that cleared something.

But what I am most curious about now is that someone said that on 18 JAN which already has passed by almost 2 weeks meaning I can unlock the sniper rifle now? or did it get delayed?

Comment

Working...
                              X