32 and 64 singleplayer maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32 and 64 singleplayer maps

Is there a way to change the size of the maps in singleplayer mode from 16 to 32/64?

Re: 32 and 64 singleplayer maps

I think there is a way to get more players, however to get the larger map is not possible as it seems the bots dont know what to do, better looking into a singleplayer mod. I'll just find a link to the single player mod then edit this post.

*Edit* Hmm, this site has specific maps updated to 64 player versions and what not, check them out: http://hosted.planetbattlefield.game...dsingleplayer/
    I'm going to have a go at these as well so I can tell you if it works or not.

Comment

Do they work? All I get is a 9KB file.

Comment

Erm,

This works but uninstall before you go back to playing mp otherwise you will get snags joining servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
          Do they work? All I get is a 9KB file.
          What did you try to download? Most of the new maps are 10-15MB I believe; they only change the server.zip and the description. They'll also prevent you from playing online unless you make a separate mod folder for them (directions are in the BFSP forum). If you have problems with them you should post on that forum.

Originally posted by lamri35UK
          Erm,

This works but uninstall before you go back to playing mp otherwise you will get snags joining servers.
          I probably wouldn't mess with the old SP32/64 mods now that we have real expanded maps available (even Mashtuur and Kubra).

Comment

Yeah sorry I totally forgot to check back here I tried running it and it basically makes the maps available (In my case 32 player Mashtuur) but it ran badly for me as my computer couldnt handle it, so I forgot to reply about it.
            Lamri35UK has the kind of thing I was looking for

Comment

I played most of the time on the 32 ones because at the time my connection was crap but now i'm on a fantastic connection i now play the 64 and there like new maps from the 32 ones.

Comment

Originally posted by lamri35UK
                Erm,

i have used this mod but bot only respawm in sp16 position when i take control all of sp16 position they dont respawm anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Guess
                  i have used this mod but bot only respawm in sp16 position when i take control all of sp16 position they dont respawm anymore
                  As I said earlier, get real 32/64-player maps from BFSP (http://hosted.planetbattlefield.game...dsingleplayer/) instead. The older mods were good when they were the best we could do but now we have the tools to create true SP-enabled maps.

Comment

So what is the answer to my question? I'm asking about single player mod.

Comment

I just want to get more bots on existing maps.. there IS mod/file to do this, i had it before, but now cant find it..

i DLd and tried to play the huge maps, but even with a VERY good system it would lag from time to time and wasnt super smooth like it is on the regualr SP maps with more bots.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                        So what is the answer to my question? I'm asking about single player mod.
                        Yes. The "mod" is the modified maps in the links we posted. Have you checked them yet?

Originally posted by Wobble
                        I just want to get more bots on existing maps.. there IS mod/file to do this, i had it before, but now cant find it..
                        Edit mods\bf2\ai\aidefault.ai . Just follow the instructions in the file.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I haven't tried this mod yet but know some guys that will be trying in the next day or two http://www.shadowreaver.net/~bf2sp64/

Supposedly it allows larger 64 player maps in single player with extra spawn points etc. Once I hear the opinions of my friends I'll post back here with some feedback, in the meantime if any of you guys try it out then feel free to post back here too.

Here's the spiel from the main page

BF2SP64 is a modification for the full version of Battlefield 2 that will add much larger 64 player sized single player maps to the game. Including the additional Control Points, vehicles, & stationary weapon emplacement that the multiplayer 64 size maps have.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanserschrek
                            Hi Guys,

I haven't tried this mod yet but know some guys that will be trying in the next day or two http://www.shadowreaver.net/~bf2sp64/

Supposedly it allows larger 64 player maps in single player with extra spawn points etc. Once I hear the opinions of my friends I'll post back here with some feedback, in the meantime if any of you guys try it out then feel free to post back here too.

Here's the spiel from the main page

i HAVE THE 64 PLAYER MAPS MOD THAT YOU CAN dl.. AND I HATE IT.. BECAUSE IT replaces THE REGUALR SP MAPS.. AND THE HUGE 64 PLAYER MAPS WITH THE AMOUNT OF BOTS THAT IT USES ON THEM (64) LAGS THE HELL OUT OF MY SYSTEM AND ITS NO SLOUCH..

NOW I CANT JUST PLAY THE REGUALR MAPS.. BECAUSE THEY DONT EXIST ANYMORE..

HAVE TO REINSTALL THE ENTIRE GODDAMN GAME ON ACCOUNT OF THIS..

Comment

Working...
                            X