Unlocks with new patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocks with new patch

I take it when the european 'booster' comes out we'll automatically get all the weapon unlocks like SF?

But when the patch comes out with the new weapons will that be unlocks only? I have just hit Sergeant Major so I have some unlocks I can keep waiting if need be. Only have the eng. gun locked still and i dont use it anyways.

Re: Unlocks with new patch

there have been a lot of treads like this the last couple of weeks, try to use the search button first before u decide to post a new tread

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/searc...earchid=524362

Comment

Hmmn, unlocks, i hope theres heaps of better weapons! specialy for anti tank

Comment

search button sucks azz everyone knows it. Looked 3 pages and nothing, people never ask exactly what you want to know anyways, if they did the forum would be empty except stickys

Comment

Who says there will be any unlocks in the boosters?
          The way I've been reading it, the boosters aren't going to give you any new toys to bring into standard BF2.

And yes, it's been confirmed the the unlocks in the patch will be given at the Lance Corporal and Corporal levels.

Comment

I would imagine it will be exactly the same as SF. It says there is the two unlocks included in the patch because there will be so others can view them propperly, it doesnt say people without euro force will be able to acsess them.

Because that would be pointless and pretty sucky if everyone just automatically got the new guns. They may as well be default guns.

Only thing im not sure on, is that euro force is meant to be a 'booster pack' thus it just overlaps bf2 and adds all the stuff to the regular game and you can play the new maps in rotations with the old maps. If this is REALLY true (EA did say) then how will it work when you are on the EU side and want to be anti tank or sniper. You will have those guns unlocked anyway even on the mec side so nobody will ever be sniper or anti tank on the euro force maps they will more want to use the guns they dont get to use as often, will it mess up or will they be disabled for those maps or what.

The thing I really want is to be able to unlock the HK21 and HK53 but I doubt that will happen.

Comment

I hate the AT unlock, I was hoping that the unlock was going to be for the actual Anti-tank rocket, not the crappy sidearm

Comment

Working...
              X