I wish exploiters would drop dead....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish exploiters would drop dead....

I was just playing Karkand and a guy named WotW Michael, exploited inside a building and you couldnt see him unless you were in the building too. Everytime I tried to get up there, he killed me. His score at the end of the round was like 20-2, just because he was up there all round. People like this are pathetic.
    The admin wouldnt even kick him.

Re: I wish exploiters would drop dead....

..and the reason this is happening is because a ton of people kept advertising this damned exploit and now EVERY lil' kiddie is trying it.

People..when you find an exploit...REPORT IT TO EA @ BFHQ@ea.com, research@evenbalance.com, or to DICE...don't post it here for every n00b to read and try

Comment

what is the name of the guy that posted it here again? We should hang him.. :P

Comment

No no, this was another place. Not the one that person posted in the first flag?
        It was by the bridge, on top of a building.
        You get there by c4 with FF off(which it was).

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
          ..and the reason this is happening is because a ton of people kept advertising this damned exploit and now EVERY lil' kiddie is trying it.

People..when you find an exploit...REPORT IT TO EA @ BFHQ@ea.com, research@evenbalance.com, or to DICE...don't post it here for every n00b to read and try

ye maybe, but without advertising, people would know but not many people with the result nothing will happen against it .

When lots of people know it, lots of complaining will be there and it will be looked at in a patch

Comment

Exposing an exploit mere weeks before the release of the patch could backfire tho, if dice hasnt noticed, we might be stuck with these exploiting tards for months.

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x
              ... His score at the end of the round was like 20-2, just because he was up there all round. People like this are pathetic.
              exploiting with only a 20-2 score IS pathetic. :laugh:
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
              X