Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not getting a badge due to being kicked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting a badge due to being kicked...

I dont know if it is just me, but I seem to not have recieved my badge due to saying PB banned word "damn". Im on Karkand trying to get Vet Explosives having a good time then pow I get the badge. Im very happy. About three rounds later Im not worrying about the badge or anything then I get killed by something random. So I just playfully say "damn" in the chat, then boom Im kicked for saying such a highly offensive word. No biggie I dont care, until I go to my awards and I dont have my Vet Badge. Is this normal? Cause I think thats some BS if you ask me.

Re: Not getting a badge due to being kicked...

one time I yelled out, "yes i got my badge". then the admin kicked me just to be an ass

Comment

sometimes it takes a while, especially from clan/paid for servers, for awards to update. Usually if something like that happens, the kick is only for a minute or two...so just rejoin

Comment

Originally posted by Char-ley_Killa
        one time I yelled out, "yes i got my badge". then the admin kicked me just to be an ass
        Sounds about right...I'm starting to avoid servers with admins just because I am starting to prefer not having them...most are just too power hungry and are jerks...what I really hate is you get into servers where people claim they are admins but you know they aren't...god I wish I could reach through my screen sometimes and punch people in the face....lol

Comment

I'm am pretty sure that went your stats are updated, you should have your badge. But im not and expert so...if not, good luck getting it again

Comment

Yeah, I remember a guy got his expert knife, the admin banned him for killing him. Ridiculous. I too hate people who think they're admin, "get out the jet or I will ban you". "Revive me and you will be banned". "If you use c4, you will be banned". "I'm admin, get out of my tank or I will eat your friends".

Comment

Originally posted by LtauSTinpoWErs
              I'm am pretty sure that went your stats are updated, you should have your badge. But im not and expert so...if not, good luck getting it again
              i didnt even read ur post cause ur sig was so god damn funny

Comment

Originally posted by Char-ley_Killa
                i didnt even read ur post cause ur sig was so god damn funny
                ROFL it is funny :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                X