X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is stats padding?

What is stats padding?

Re: What is stats padding?

Extreme example might be you and 2 friends one being medic. Guy A kills guy B, guy C (same team as B) being medic reveives guy B. Guy A gets a kill, guy C gets revive, guy B gets nothing (no deaths since he's being revived). Rinse and repeat 100 time in a round. Guy A ends up wioth 100 kills (200 points), guy C with 100 revives (100 points). It will be guy's B turn to be guy A in next round.

Comment

All said

Comment

so another example would be if someone made another account and made their freind play as the new account......so Guy A could shoot the guy on Account B and rack up loads of kills....then visa versa? if that is sat padding, i dont see why poeple would want to do it....it about having fun, not getting lots of kills

Comment

so another example would be if someone made another account and made their freind play as the new account......so Guy A could shoot the guy on Account B and rack up loads of kills....then visa versa? if that is sat padding, i dont see why poeple would want to do it....it about having fun, not getting lots of kills

Comment

If your friend plays only to be killed by you then yes, that would be padding. Why people do that??? To impress other people on internet forums they don't even know. Seems stupid but for some reason most people do that anyways

Comment

riiiiiiite

Comment

O, alabama619 stop posting meaningless posts.
                well stadpadding is just doing something to raise your own points, by an exploit of the game.

Examples of exploits:
                - Keep reviving the same teammate
                - Teammate hurts himself, you heal him
                - Teammate car smashing into a wall, you repair
                - Teammate keeps on throuwing grenades, you supply
                and so on and so on.
                another nasty way:
                - enemy caps flag, steps back, you cap flag, enemy cap flag...

Comment

O, alabama619 stop posting meaningless posts.
                  well stadpadding is just doing something to raise your own points, by an exploit of the game.

Examples of exploits:
                  - Keep reviving the same teammate
                  - Teammate hurts himself, you heal him
                  - Teammate car smashing into a wall, you repair
                  - Teammate keeps on throuwing grenades, you supply
                  and so on and so on.
                  another nasty way:
                  - enemy caps flag, steps back, you cap flag, enemy cap flag...

Comment

If you want to witness stat padding 24/7 go on, (24/7Karkand High Points)
                    Type it in the search bar.

I came across this site looking to get my 40 kills on a 24/7 empty server, I saw in the alley 3 players, 1 killing 1 reviving & one was the dummy, I use the GL to kill all 3 even tkd as this is wrong, they went back to the same spot & did it agin so again i GL them on the 3rd time they did a kick vote against me, I explained to everyone to go to the alley to witness but as usual you get ignored, Ah well i got kicked & they probably carried on!

This server needs to be shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzare inc.
                      If you want to witness stat padding 24/7 go on, (24/7Karkand High Points)
                      Type it in the search bar.

I came across this site looking to get my 40 kills on a 24/7 empty server, I saw in the alley 3 players, 1 killing 1 reviving & one was the dummy, I use the GL to kill all 3 even tkd as this is wrong, they went back to the same spot & did it agin so again i GL them on the 3rd time they did a kick vote against me, I explained to everyone to go to the alley to witness but as usual you get ignored, Ah well i got kicked & they probably carried on!

This server needs to be shut down.
                      Were they in the alleyway between the Suburb and the Train Accident? If so I've seen them aswell =/

Comment

near the Hotel but it probably was the same people.

Comment

Working...
                        X