The top 10 players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The top 10 players

are any of them NOT in a clan? do any of them not have their own servers? are there any loners who made their way all the way to the top by playing just in regular pub servers? I am just asking because I am not in a clan, in the top 7000, average about 2 hours a day of play, and I am wondering how a loner in the top 10 (if there are any) make it so far

Re: The top 10 players

well from what I have seen you need to convert that 2 hrs a day into like 12hr's a day.....that is what they do (regardless of clan participation)

Comment

My theory is they share an account with people, so if someone gets bored of playing theyll give the next person a ring and tell em to go on.
      But most of em stat pad!

Comment

I am not interested in being the top 10, I am just wondering how they put all the time in if they're loners. Say you're a kid 10-18 you're still in school 8-3 5 days of the week, or an adult 18-40 with a job, wife and kids, for example I am 25, not married (thank god), no kids, and I work 50+ hours a week, so I physically can't put that much time in even if I tried, max I can put it is 12 hours over two days and thats only on weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by ED-209
          I am not interested in being the top 10, I am just wondering how they put all the time in if they're loners. Say you're a kid 10-18 you're still in school 8-3 5 days of the week, or an adult 18-40 with a job, wife and kids, for example I am 25, not married (thank god), no kids, and I work 50+ hours a week, so I physically can't put that much time in even if I tried, max I can put it is 12 hours over two days and thats only on weekends.
          Go to www.moongamers.com , look at the bottom left of the main page to learn how to get on the teamspeak server and ask the #1 player: Firestorm. Simple, easy.

Comment

These are firestorm's stats http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofil...bf2id=45719422. Look how much time he spent playing on January 9th. The top ten players dont have to be good they just need to not have a life.

Comment

OMFG 23 hours in one day

Comment

they've gotta be taking turns with that account, otherwise its just nuts

Comment

im sure that AraGoth is not in any clan.

Comment

Originally posted by Megahurtz
                    But most of em stat pad!
                    I dont think its entirely right to accuse people of things without any evidence.
                    So....
                    The points they have for each hour they have played are;
                    1. 309,774 - {TA}FireStorm 169 pph
                    2. 299,012 - BlaZiN.uk 235 pph
                    3. 273,301 - <Wkl>Anubis 225 pph
                    4. 268,352 - -=RD=-Volx 307pph
                    5. 267,628 - NASTIE_BUTLER 171 pph
                    6. 251,994 - Perseverance 209 pph
                    7. 249,958 - >broggi< 209 pph
                    8. 249,821 - Sgt_MaxPower 124 pph
                    9. 244,543 - VISSTICK[HCP] 131 pph
                    10. 241,151 - IKULITeflonSean 231 pph
                    I get about 104 pph

I would say EEGOLD=PLA=ycdc is a stats padder (for a reference score) looking at his figures, scoring 328 pph for example.
                    I decided points per hour was a nicer scale and easier to gauge in real terms whether top 10 is actually achievable by anyone or if its just down to time, i dont think its rare for a round to last 30 minutes and for someone to score 125 ish so 250 pph doesnt require more than 'normal play' for people who are simply very good at the game. Ive got a BR on Mashtuur of 143 and that was about a 30minute round lawn mowing from the BH, so if that wasnt a fluke i could in theory manage something like 286 points per hour.
                    Essentially most of the top ten is far from scoring enough to be deliberatly stat padding (or simply suck at it) only one looks a bit fishy and therefore its unfair to accuse them as a whole of doing it.

Anyway, if any of them are just loners they made it to the top ten just by playing for long enough, Firestorm a blatent example, his scoring is not anything special compared to a lot of other accounts but he has played long enough that it doesnt matter.

I admit the scale is not the best as it doesnt account for them having ever been a noob but i thought it the easiest way of establishing why and how those players are there.
                    As for where they get the time from i havent the faintest but i envy them for having it whilst i dont think id envy the reason for it.

Comment

I don't play in a clan ether,I am not in a clan, and I don't want one .

I used to be in a clan for CS , but it started to bug me , constantly guys on xfire bla bla bla, join here join there, do this do that , come play here, ....
                      Also when playing in a round, hey man why shoot me, I am a clanmember, bla bla bla , hey man, you had to cover my ass, your my clanmember, ....

I just play wherever I want to play, no obligations, and in the game I do whatever I want to do .

Also many Clans in BF2 are just big padders and exploiters., they go on servers and ..... ,

But offcourse there are also many clans who are real clans, they meet on server, form squads, form effective squads, have teamspeak togheter, ... and play very good .

But, you don't need a clan to be good, or to perform good in this game

Comment

Originally posted by satanbzb
                        I dont think its entirely right to accuse people of things without any evidence.
                        So....
                        The points they have for each hour they have played are;
                        1. 309,774 - {TA}FireStorm 169 pph
                        2. 299,012 - BlaZiN.uk 235 pph
                        3. 273,301 - <Wkl>Anubis 225 pph
                        4. 268,352 - -=RD=-Volx 307pph
                        5. 267,628 - NASTIE_BUTLER 171 pph
                        6. 251,994 - Perseverance 209 pph
                        7. 249,958 - >broggi< 209 pph
                        8. 249,821 - Sgt_MaxPower 124 pph
                        9. 244,543 - VISSTICK[HCP] 131 pph
                        10. 241,151 - IKULITeflonSean 231 pph
                        I get about 104 pph

I would say EEGOLD=PLA=ycdc is a stats padder (for a reference score) looking at his figures, scoring 328 pph for example.
                        I decided points per hour was a nicer scale and easier to gauge in real terms whether top 10 is actually achievable by anyone or if its just down to time, i dont think its rare for a round to last 30 minutes and for someone to score 125 ish so 250 pph doesnt require more than 'normal play' for people who are simply very good at the game. Ive got a BR on Mashtuur of 143 and that was about a 30minute round lawn mowing from the BH, so if that wasnt a fluke i could in theory manage something like 286 points per hour.
                        Essentially most of the top ten is far from scoring enough to be deliberatly stat padding (or simply suck at it) only one looks a bit fishy and therefore its unfair to accuse them as a whole of doing it.

Anyway, if any of them are just loners they made it to the top ten just by playing for long enough, Firestorm a blatent example, his scoring is not anything special compared to a lot of other accounts but he has played long enough that it doesnt matter.

I admit the scale is not the best as it doesnt account for them having ever been a noob but i thought it the easiest way of establishing why and how those players are there.
                        As for where they get the time from i havent the faintest but i envy them for having it whilst i dont think id envy the reason for it.
                        there is offcourse a diffirence between a padder and just beeing a whore ,

most of to ten are just whores in something, tankwhoring and revive whoring seems to be popular o=uner these guys .

The guy you are mentioning is a padder, you can see a lot in the stats, when you have killed your favorite victim 170 times, then you are a padder, simple as that .

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                          I used to be in a clan for CS , but it started to bug me , constantly guys on xfire bla bla bla, join here join there, do this do that , come play here, ....
                          Also when playing in a round, hey man why shoot me, I am a clanmember, bla bla bla , hey man, you had to cover my ass, your my clanmember, ....
                          bet that cs clan was not in any leagues. i was in a few cs clans before i started playing bf2. we played in cal-im and cal-m. the last cs clan i was in was started by one of my friends, we got some good players from the ex-im/m players, and also we recruited a few on IRC. we had scrims every night, and also had regular cal matches. pretty organized. but finally we broke up due to some individuals and issues of management.

but all those "play here play there, cover my ass" things only happen in pubber clans. im not saying ur clan was bad or something, but if u guys moved on to competitive gaming, ppl would have been more mature, and complaining less. although sometimes ppl still blame each other in scrims/matches, it obviously doesnt happen too often. (actually we almost kicked one of those kinds of persons out of my friend's clan )

Comment

Working...
                          X