Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert Knife Badge...

Well...

After getting the Expert Explosive badge, I'll try to get the knife badge.

Actually I had much more trouble getting the Basic Knife badge... My K/D with the knife was 1.5 before I tried to get it, and when I got it it was 0.6 I think. After 4 days trying, I finally got it... BUT the basic/vet is 7 kills! I don't think I'll be able to get 18 kills in time.

The explosive thing; I can kill EASILY 30+ IAR (BTW I got the Good Conduct medal killing with C4 only), so I knew sooner or later I would get it. Still, a lot of people say the Expert Explosive IS HARDER TO GET than the Expert Knife...

Any ideas?

Re: Expert Knife Badge...

How did you get the explosives what did you do? & i've spent a few minutes trying to throw then detonate but it won't do it fast enough so thats out of the question. TIPS??

I got my expert knife on Karkand 10 players aside lasted about 1hr 30 mins lol, After getting that the knife plays apart in nearly everyround i got 6 kills a few minutes ago.

You just need to have fun with it & if you're gonna knife then don't hesitate to run around with it, I've now learned to dive with the knife at there legs lol which works quite well when there shooting, The key is over an hour long round on karkand play as usmc & take the long routes to get behind the mec they don't pay attention to whats behind them.

Comment

ASnd I can't get that veteran explosives, tried many times .

For knifing, I easely get 10-12 sometimes 15 and even 17 kills in a round, still didn't manage to get 18 (stupid ending tickets) ..

tips for knifing, well, karkand is stiull good for that .

At the hotel, beginning of karkand, as US guy, try to get to the left side, there you can run from one alley to the other, MEC is spawning there and those are easy kills .

Also try to get behind the fences in the middle, but also take the left opening, because then you can stab them in the back

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
        ASnd I can't get that veteran explosives, tried many times .

For knifing, I easely get 10-12 sometimes 15 and even 17 kills in a round, still didn't manage to get 18 (stupid ending tickets) ..

tips for knifing, well, karkand is stiull good for that .

At the hotel, beginning of karkand, as US guy, try to get to the left side, there you can run from one alley to the other, MEC is spawning there and those are easy kills .

Also try to get behind the fences in the middle, but also take the left opening, because then you can stab them in the back
        I doubt you get 10 knives in a round 'easily' otherwise 18 would be a piece of cake just go on a long server....

Comment

Working...
        X