Commander Bug or Exploit???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Bug or Exploit???

So i have noticed this happen to me twice when i was playing commander and was just curious if it was a common exploit or just a bug.

I was commander and had the occasional pesky SF come in and blow up my arty/UAV/satellite. And I used a combination of Supply Crates and My engineer wrench to fix the stuff. Well 30 min. i noticed that my UAV and Satellite scan bars were not regenerating. However, i looked at the map and it didn't show either of the two being destroyed. So i zoomed in on the map and they were clearly destroyed. I dropped a supply crate on them and watched as they fixed it. However, my bars were still not regenerating. Then the SF destroyed them again and I tried to use my wrench and it wouldn't even let me target the equipment.

So for some reason my UAV and Satellite were permanently destroyed for the rest of the round. Any answers to this mystery would be much appreciated.

Re: Commander Bug or Exploit???

I have come across the map not updating until you notice that something is broke and you zoom in on it, but i can usually drop a crate next to it to fix.

I have had a few times when i've dropped a crate next to something, the supply bar has gone back to zero but no crate has dropped leaving me with eff all!!

Comment

I have experienced the same problem. I thing it may be a bug. I have also ran a scan. It did not show any red dots. I then went to use the UAV only to say UAV unavailable eventhough it is full. About 5 seconds later it gets blown up by enemy SF. I never have any problems with lag, but it does glitch. I have the problem with the phantom supply crate as well. I drop it and it doesn't appear on the map but my supply bar empties and I have to wait for it to refill to drop another one.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainManwhore
        I have the problem with the phantom supply crate as well. I drop it and it doesn't appear on the map but my supply bar empties and I have to wait for it to refill to drop another one.
        im getting this more and more..It makes me soooooooooo mad!

Comment

it's a bug , they said it would have been solved with the previous patch, but it didn't .

Funny thing is, you do repair the stuff, so when you are wrenching the thing, you get points, even if it stays broken, this way sometimes you earn two points for just rapairing the UAV , it seems like the damage went negative and you first need to repair the negative damege

Comment

I have noticed when commanding that as soon as the spec op puts c4 on the unit - you lose the ability to use it. If they wait 5 mins to blow it - you still have no use of it.

It is a bug that I see exploited. You only regain access if the player dies and the kit goes away, or they blow it and you repair it.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerStein
              I have noticed when commanding that as soon as the spec op puts c4 on the unit - you lose the ability to use it. If they wait 5 mins to blow it - you still have no use of it.

It is a bug that I see exploited. You only regain access if the player dies and the kit goes away, or they blow it and you repair it.
              I have noticed that too. That could be def exploited in the wrong hands...Commanders beware!

Comment

Working...
              X