• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1.02 update and boosterpack release dates

Well if it is true, I called it!

Comment

I stopped listening to what EA says. Usually everything they say isn't true....example...

real patch 1.02....Oh it will come out in August...*august comes* we are sorry, but the patch is being delayed...*two months later* ok here is 1.02... *patch still sucks...out comes more patches...common bugs that have been there since the beginning still are present...* well we are releasing a new patch, 1.2, that will fix lots of things (some good things, others that you still go huh? about) so the patch/booster will come out on Feb 7th....*today* oh, now we aren't sure, it might be delayed...

anyone see a pattern in that?

Comment

sigh....i thought it was suppose to come at latest, jan 30

Comment

Supposed to?

It was never 'supposed to' come at any date. The date was never released yet the community managed to make up a lot of dates that EA so far haven't respected.

Comment

I love it when the same people who complained that BF2 was released to early, thus full of bugs, complain about the release date of patches.

They want them now god damnit!

Comment

Thats Fing GREAT! Im dying for that new patch and EA screws us for another week because of their booster pack. I need that new patch because Im working on my last two infantry badges sniper and AT. And man they suck like hell. The sniper is ok with all the rifles but the m95, I still would like the accuracy fix. I guess ill just keep playing sniper, its still good but good be better, but i need that patch for AT bad. Man that class is terrible all their primary weapons SUCK!. The dao is the only good one, but i hate auto shotguns. I love automatic rifles and their accuracy is scary terrible. AT is the worse class in the game.

Comment

lol, my b-day's on the 13th

Comment

I hope they delay it until summer.

Why?

Because I want people on these forums to complain and bitch about the patch not being released. I am amused by this community more than any other.

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                  X