Things that really annoy you on BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that really annoy you on BF2

Ok there are things that people do that really frustrate me on BF2 i got some exmaples...if you can be bothered to read them all :P

1) I'll be sniping from a hig area (roof/hill) and i set a claymore behind me...Someone on my team ignores/doesnt see the wanring skull and walks straight into your claymore....instead of realising its their own stupid fault, they turn around and punish you as if you have strapped a C4 onto their chopper and blew them up....FOR GOD SAKE LEARN TO FORGIVE FOR ACCIEDNETAL TK's!!!!

2) I'll be sniping on a hill in some grass where i can barely be seen picking of some randoms....someone on my team runs up behind me and starts shooting full auto down the hill with his support machine gun missing everyone giving away my position and getting us both killed, do you people know how damn annoying that is? As much as i hate TK'ing, next time someone does that im going to shoot them in the face kk? ^_^

3)When your stuck at a base miles away from the action, and some noob climbs in the remainding Helicopter/Jeep and Bugge*s off leaving 6 people to walk. Seeing that person blow up is extremly satisfying....

4) Just before the match starts or at anoyingly long commader applications, someone without a doubt will keep tapping the 'Yes sir or no sir buttons' unitl they get blocked or told to stfu in which case they do it more.

5) You place an Arty in a base where there are a ton of enemies and no teammates, after you've placed it you see some teammates heading there in a jeep so you wanr them about it, they dont stop so you wanr them another 4 times unitl they hopefully reply with 'Roger that'. Thank god you think i wont get any TK's.....
    <KurenaiSensei> (Teamkills) Noob1
    <KurenaiSensei> (Teamkills) Noob2
    <KurenaiSensei> (Teamkills) Noob3
    <KurenaiSensei> (Teamkills) Noob4
    Noob1 Punishes for TK
    Noob2 Punishes for TK
    Noob3 Punishes for TK
    Noob4 Punishes for TK

Now thats annoying >_>

6) When someone reqeusts supplies or UAV etc....but they are recharging so you tell the person who requests it, if they dont hear you tell them through the mic. But then they say 'Hurry up with the supplies' >_<. ITS RECHARGING DUMBAS*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *kicked from server*

7) Ok i dont mind Commanders flying.....aslong as they have issued orders and sent out the UAV's etc first. When your getting an army of 20 men in cars and apcs driving their way towards you, you really need some help, so you request an arty barrage and uav where you need it...nothing hapens so you ask again....nothing again! The enemy have broken thourgh the denfese and are now massacaring you team, you look up and hey, theres your commander doing rollypolies in a god damn helicopter and crashing into the nearby cliff.....

8) I'll be piloting the blackhawk, i'll have someone in the Minigun slot so i will glide down and hover over a swarm of 5 men....now im expecting to hear a flurry of bullets and men crying for medics while i get the single driver assist point.....but no....i hear nothing....the bloke is sitting their not even attempting unitl we get shot/blown up/c4'ed/TK'ed. For god sake if your going to sit in the chaingun seat, shoot the thing its not like you can miss.(And yes i have lined them up for the shot)

9)People who dont stop spotting the SAME THING, 'Armour spotted' so you reply 'Roger That' so he replies 'Armour spotted',Armour spotted',Armour spotted',Armour spotted',Armour spotted', holy shi* plz stfu....^_^

10) This one goes out to the medics I understand some medics are busy defending themselves....but when you have been shot by...a sniper for instance and you have 2 bars of health left, and yuo see to your side a medic on his way to a base/fight you call 'I need a medic'....sittig there thinking ^_^ 'He'll come patch me up', instead he runs off into the middle of the warfield...im not on about the 64 player maps where in all fairness he might not hear you...im saying a 16 player one. Some medics i find a really great, they hear you ask for a medic and they will travel for ages to heal you...im not saying they have to heal and thats it, im saying it would be nice for a medic to heal you when you request it....same goes for support and thier ammo packs But yay to the ones who listen :P

Well theirs ten of my most hated things on BF2

Re: Things that really annoy you on BF2

Nothing annoys me, it's just a game.....

But I get annoyed when I look at my glass of coke and the ice has melted and left a puddle on my desk.

Comment

the gay ass c4 chucking and noob tubeing

Comment

You cant get punished for ARTY kills anymore. Kinda allows my inner bastard to come out

For all your other points, I recommend you stop playing with retards.

Comment

When I play the game and someone kills me, Oh man that annoys me! How can that be fair!?

lol I'm being sarcastic of course. Really the only thing that annoys me in the game is when like...you have a crappy team that is too busy worrying about getting in the aircraft than defending the very point the aircraft spawn at...having a crappy team that dispite dying constantly, they still respawn at the same point and get killed again. Probably the only time I get frustrated is spawning...then dying five times in a row from random things...usually after I've spent 10 minutes walking all the way across the map lol. its funny to think about but annoying when it happens

Comment

THERE IS SOMETHING THAT IS ANNOYING ABOUT EVERY GAME I'VE PLAYED. AND NO ONE HAS PLAYED A GAME THAT IS FLAWLESS, SO DEAL WITH IT OR PLAY OFFLINE....

Comment

Being killed by anything other than the primary weapons.. Basicly what i am saying is, the primary weapon accuracy sux so much that people are resorting to hand grenades, GL/m203, C4 chucking, etc.. because they want to kill the opponent. And there is nothing wrong with wanting to kill the opponent, but it sure would be nice if the primary weapons were more accurate so we could use those instead of turning this game into a nade fest/vehicle war game...

Comment

jets, jets, and jets

Comment

off the top of my head: 1) people who won't join squads. when they don't join squads you can't tell them where to go. you can't ask them to repair assets, lay mines, etc.

2) C4 suicide missions. i hate to have some lamer drive up behind you, jump out and blow you and himself up.

3) not defending assets. it's really hard as commander when the other team is hammering your assets. you really spend all of your time trying to stop them or repairing them. you beg your team to defend them but they won't for whatever reason.

4) jet and chopper whores. there's something wrong about 10 people who do nothing but stand around waiting for a chopper or jet. throw in the ones who teamkill for such vehicles and you have a mess.

Comment

i hate people that run into ur line of fire and the go right in the front of ur APC or tank

Comment

An assult player who can't use the rifle part of their gun and use only their grenade launcher at all times, even at point blank ranges.

An anti-tank player who uses their AT rocket on infantry rather than then APC 30 degrees to their left (or similar situation).

Being constantly killed by everything OTHER than bullets. (C4, GL, APC, Tank, Eryx/SRAW, Arty. ...you know)

Comment

i dont like bunny hoppers/dolphin divers, ppl who spend the round either in the heli/jet, or spend the round waiting for it (esp squad leader), i dont like turrets that spin really fast, i dont ppl spawn campin (esp. uncappable bases)...nothing a good admin cant fix

Comment

1. UAV
                          2. Artillery
                          3. Idiots

Comment

1. bunnyhopping

Nothing comes close. Jets are annoyingly overpowered, but at least they are real. Whether they are appropriate for the game in terms of fit, is debatable. Little fags jumping up and down is simply stupid. So I aint buying an addon/booster pak/sf/eruo this and that until that's fixed.

Jumping up and down repeatedly without the ability to shoot is not a fix.

end rant.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
                              For all your other points, I recommend you stop playing with retards.
                              Unfortunately that means not playing online unless you want to trawl through the unranked community based servers to try and find one that fits the bill.

Back to the original post, points 3 & 7 easily annoy me the most. Another thing that really ****es me off is people that ride in vehicles ad needlessly fire the machine guns or firie at stupid targets (like firing the LMG on a boat at an attack chopper). Not only does it mean the gun will overheat quicker when it's acctually needed it also draws a lot of unwanted attention.

If you are one of the people dumb enough to be doing this please don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X