Can Anyone make me this map Please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anyone make me this map Please?

Well I require a practice map for my team, I done a layout of what I owul like it too look like please,

I would like it split into different sections as you can see, Infrantry, armour, planes and helos. Each of these sections can be a spwan point for either side. May I also ask that Hummers and Vodniks are places at each flag.

The green you see can be left plane or filled in with jungle enviroment. Which ever is easier for you.

Please help me with this, Would help me and my clan greatly during practice sections.

Re: Can Anyone make me this map Please?

Take a look at the map I finished just recently, it has a different layout but the idea is basically the same.

secure online file sharing, enterprise cloud storage, mobile access, on-premises cloud, self-hosted cloud, endpoint backup, sync, drive, secure mobile access, mobile device management, online collaboration, collaboration tools, hipaa compliance, private dropbox alternative, owncloud alternative, ftp alternative, efss

Just put it on there yesterday. Thread where we talk about it http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...t=50616&page=3

Comment

Thxs mate

Comment

sorry to be kinda a noob here but where do i manually extract the map after download. sorry but im new to this mapping stuff. thanks for any help

Comment

.../Battlefield 2/mods/bf2/Levels/

Comment

ok thank you Sir

Comment

i cant get it to install properly it just dl as a .rar document. it doesnt come in a folder 2 extract. HELP PLEASE! thank you

Comment

if u cant run rar files go to www.rarlabs.com and download the program... lets you run rar files

Comment

ok i will try that. ill post if 4 some dumb reason it dont work but thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X