Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I be OK?

Hey guys

My friend gave me BF2 because he got it for christmas and didnt want it. Dunno why.

I was going to buy a EVGA eForce 6600LE PCIe
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814130253
    256mb
    blah blah

I was wondering how BF2 would run on my computer. Like how would I have to put the graphic settings to where I dont lag hard.
    Here are some of my specs

Microsoft XP home
    Intel P4 1.8GHz
    768mb RAM
    (going to be) EVGA eForce 6600LE PCIe @ 400mhz

Re: Will I be OK?

eh... on mostly low and a couple medium I would think. But you would want to make sure that you have a PCI-E motherboard (I doubt it with that old processor). You probably have an AGP board and you would need to get an AGP graphics card

Comment

CPU is a little lacking...you should be able to run it...but upgrade that CPU if/when you can. It'll be a bottleneck.

1024x768, half settings on low, half on medium.

If you upped that CPU, you'd be able to run mostly medium, if not all on medium with some high.

and YEAH..make sure your motherboard can handle PCIexpress

Comment

u can try ocing ur cpu since most cpus are built like that ( i think when cpus are being made, they are made from the same pieces of silicon but some just came out to be slower than others, but its usually safe to oc a lil bit)

but in bf2...the most power coems from ur video card (which is good) and ram (which is...medium)..so try experimenting

Comment

Working...
        X