Anti-Air class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Air class

Would you like an Anti-Air class to get into the game?
    It could have like a heat-seeking Stinger launcher and maybe a sub-machine gun.

Do you think DICE/EA should even attempt this ?

EDIT: Also should it be in a patch or expansion or a booster pack?

:shoot: :guns: :ar15:

Re: Anti-Air class

Hmmm, I think Anti-Tank should be renamed to Anti-Vehicle, and be given a Stinger that ONLY damages air vehicles.

Comment

nope.

pointless addition with too much work to make it worthwhile.

Comment

I like the idea of an Anti-Air kit. I think that if they ever add a new kit in an expansion pack it would probably be the one most likely added, as in that interview they stated it was mentioned to the team.

Comment

i dont think it would work as greatly as you praised it will be... since u will try to hit fighters with them, you will probably be seen and blown into smitherings before u can kill them. Remember how hard its to shoot a flying jet with a stinger in bf42 desert combat?

Comment

No, a soldier equiped with a stinger and a SMG would simply not have enough combat potential to warrent the work. I would much rather see AA emplacements on jeeps and such to serve as mobile AA alongside the AA vehicles, which are simply too powerful to fill up the map with.

Expanding on the TOW-mounted Humvee concept is the best way to go I think. Sprinkle in a few transport jeeps and buggies with Anti-Armor or Anti-Air capacity. Hopefully this is how they handle the tank booster pack that is supposed to focus on large vehicle battles.

Comment

Deja vu. And no.

Comment

Anti Air would be a pointless addition. A Better solution would be to maybe upgrade the Anti Tank kit, for example the unlock becomes anti air. And that way you can chose. Just a thought.

Comment

no...no...and no....no offense, its a nice idea, but they already are dumbing down airpower in the new patch....an AA kit would only make it nearly impossible to stay airborn

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0r3
                    Remember how hard its to shoot a flying jet with a stinger in bf42 desert combat?
                    Umm...easy?

Comment

taking down planes/copters in dc is like cutting butter with a hot knife ...

Comment

I wish they'd add in the SCUD launcher.. that was great.

Comment

Working...
                        X