Custom Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Maps

Hey guys, AFF wants to invite you to our server. We are hosting the new Map pack 3. Our sever IP:66.55.131.74.:16567. Hope to see ya there.

Re: Custom Maps

-=bump=-

Comment

Thanks for the info. It bugs me to no end that people have hundreds of custom maps avialible, many of which are EA quality (IMO) and totally ignore them.

Comment

Originally posted by puglous
        Thanks for the info. It bugs me to no end that people have hundreds of custom maps avialible, many of which are EA quality (IMO) and totally ignore them.
        Np, We are up and still running, Come and join and have fun guys.

Comment

I appreciate you guys doing this, but we can't even fill up the official Map Pack 3 server. How about joining us?

Comment

The Alcatraz map looks killer, so I will definitely DL the maps and check you guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Gillian Anderson
              The Alcatraz map looks killer, so I will definitely DL the maps and check you guys out
              Actually that map blows. The rest of them are great. The reason that map blows monkey chunks is that there is no vehicle. If you spawn as American there is only 2 ways you can go. You have to walk ALL the way AROUND the freaken island to get up to the center. Or swim around the other way. It just to wide spread for just walking. I like the idea for the map. He did a good job creating it, I just think he should have at least put a freaken jeep in or make a way up the center of the island to start to cap the flags. I am currently getting in contact with our server admin to take this map out of the rotation. I will be back on our server later tonight if anyone is interested in playing the custom maps. The rest of them are really good. Great job to the map pack team that created them. Of course if I get enough replies requesting to keep this map in the rotation then it will stay.

Comment

Originally posted by SoupyBlister
                Actually that map blows. The rest of them are great. The reason that map blows monkey chunks is that there is no vehicle. If you spawn as American there is only 2 ways you can go. You have to walk ALL the way AROUND the freaken island to get up to the center. Or swim around the other way. It just to wide spread for just walking. I like the idea for the map. He did a good job creating it, I just think he should have at least put a freaken jeep in or make a way up the center of the island to start to cap the flags. I am currently getting in contact with our server admin to take this map out of the rotation. I will be back on our server later tonight if anyone is interested in playing the custom maps. The rest of them are really good. Great job to the map pack team that created them. Of course if I get enough replies requesting to keep this map in the rotation then it will stay.
                Two buggies spawn at the second neutral flag and it only takes about 45 seconds to run there and by rights you should get there before the MEC.

EDIT: great map in my oppinion if you can get enough people to play it

Comment

oh wow, must have over looked that. Yes, I can see it being a great map with a lot of people in it. Thanks for info. At the time we had about 16 people in the server. Can't believe I over looked the buggies. Thanks again.

Comment

Hey you guys!! Just wanted to throw the word out that we are on and ready for people to join our server for the Total BF2 map pack 3. Server: 205.234.159.187:16567 Hope to see ya there.

Comment

Originally posted by SoupyBlister
                      Hey you guys!! Just wanted to throw the word out that we are on and ready for people to join our server for the Total BF2 map pack 3. Server: 205.234.159.187:16567 Hope to see ya there.
                      -=bumb-=

Comment

Working...
                      X