Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you see a sniper waiting for jets beside you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: if you see a sniper waiting for jets beside you...

Is bitvomit your ingame name? Im curious by nature? If not What is it?

Re the hanging at the airfield, I use my in game load/map change for such stuff. I prefer to actually play when im in game, but thats just me, each to their own.

Tk wise though I will have to disagree with you, and agree to disagree with you. Yes there are many people that tk for a jet, but not so many that tk a sniper just because he may tk them. There is a difference. I will never agree to what you are doing ingame. I will never think its right, fair or just. We could argue/discuss it for pages to come, but I dont see how you could convince me that it is justifiable to tk a sniper, just cause he is a sniper and may Tk you (that is the arguement really)

I will take your word that you may not do better away from the airfield, maybe you suck on the ground? only you know that. I havent played you to comment. But I do highly doubt 10/15mins waiting at the airfield couldnt have been spent more wisely no matter how good a pilot you are. This is just my opinion though.

If you are amassing scores like you say you are or others are, on ranked or unranked servers, you are playing on the wrong servers. Plain and simple.

Peace bro, happy tking! I just hope to never encounter it, unless its me tking you, for you tking me ! Thats justice after all, isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs
      Is bitvomit your ingame name? Im curious by nature? If not What is it?

Re the hanging at the airfield, I use my in game load/map change for such stuff. I prefer to actually play when im in game, but thats just me, each to their own.

Tk wise though I will have to disagree with you, and agree to disagree with you. Yes there are many people that tk for a jet, but not so many that tk a sniper just because he may tk them. There is a difference. I will never agree to what you are doing ingame. I will never think its right, fair or just. We could argue/discuss it for pages to come, but I dont see how you could convince me that it is justifiable to tk a sniper, just cause he is a sniper and may Tk you (that is the arguement really)

I will take your word that you may not do better away from the airfield, maybe you suck on the ground? only you know that. I havent played you to comment. But I do highly doubt 10/15mins waiting at the airfield couldnt have been spent more wisely no matter how good a pilot you are. This is just my opinion though.

If you are amassing scores like you say you are or others are, on ranked or unranked servers, you are playing on the wrong servers. Plain and simple.

Peace bro, happy tking! I just hope to never encounter it, unless its me tking you, for you tking me ! Thats justice after all, isnt it?
      My reason for TKing snipers (or more precisely, snipers holding M95's that are waiting on jets and choppers) is a learned reflex. I've been suckered many times into getting in a jet/chopper while a sneaky sniper n00b ejected me. However, this is usually not the case with the F35-B or the cobra attack chopper for the USMC. You can turn either aircraft sideways as soon as you get in the vehicle to throw off a snipers aim which is very delicate considering the small target they have to hit. I find myself sweeping the runway of n00bs (ie killing them) at MEC/PLA airstrips mainly as I don't have the option of avoiding TK'ers. I would much rather avoid problems on servers I like to play on but suffice to say I will kill any n00b ejector endowed snipers standing near aircraft when I'm MEC/PLA. I'm actually a hypocrite because I run around with my n00b ejector as well. I like to fight fire with fire though.

"If you are amassing scores like you say you are or others are, on ranked or unranked servers, you are playing on the wrong servers. Plain and simple."

That's actually very hilarious because you totally missed the point of what I said. Repeat after me: Bitvomit always plays at the right servers. My point was that killing a TK'er on your team is 100% justifiable. If a TK'er becomes enough of an annoyance, you can rally your team against him and run him off the server by TK'ing him endlessly. Not every server has the admin presence we all want to have and not all admins can just sit and watch the game for suspect behaviour day and night. There are times when you have to take the E-law into your own hands.

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
        That's actually very hilarious because you totally missed the point of what I said. Repeat after me: Bitvomit always plays at the right servers. My point was that killing a TK'er on your team is 100% justifiable.
        Mrs repeats * "Bitvomit always plays at the right servers".*insert wicked laugh here* :laugh: :banana:
        I dont agree, but Ill amuse you somewhat I sympathise with you, really I do. Its a p1ss off to be tk'ed in a jet. But I will stand by my words and say it isnt justifiable. We werent talking about a tk'er on your team, we were talking about tking a sniper who was waiting for a jet along side of you because they might tk you. Its BIG difference, that you are still yet to see or understand. :wall:

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs
          I cant say that those "facts & figures" are entirely true (aka 90%). Most snipers I know or have seen go nowhere near the jets :hmm: Id say 10% do this kinda thing tops. This is based on my experience in my server (Raging Rebels Ranked 1.12) and most Gamearena and Internode servers anyway
          Originally posted by Grafisk
          proved facts ain't it? 90% is a reeeaaaal overstatement, perhaps even 50%. You must play at alot of noobservers.
          i said "90% of sniper pilots", please pay attention to the keywords.

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
            i said "90% of sniper pilots", please pay attention to the keywords.
            To be honest, I still believe that to be a gross overstatement with some random numbers pulled out of thin air, simply because you got sniped out a few times.

Comment

Simple solution - prevent people from earning badges in aircraft that aren't aircraft-related. Gee there's a concept!

Perfect example is the sniper going for the veteran sniper badge by rackingup some relatively easy kills in a chopper. Sure, you need a certain amount of time in-game in that kit, but that's easily achieved: just wear that unform whenever you're flying.

To me, the amazing part is that you don't even have to play these kits to earn their respective badges - all you need do is put on the kit, then get into an aircraft, and you're good to go. Put in your time as a pilot, then rack up 15 or 20 kills in a plane or chopper, and *poof* you're a veteran sniper - without ever pulling the trigger on a sniper rifle or stalking anyone.

Excellent coding there, DICE.

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
                ... My point was that killing a TK'er on your team is 100% justifiable. If a TK'er becomes enough of an annoyance, you can rally your team against him and run him off the server by TK'ing him endlessly. Not every server has the admin presence we all want to have and not all admins can just sit and watch the game for suspect behaviour day and night. There are times when you have to take the E-law into your own hands.
                So by this logic, everyone on your team is 100% justified in TKing you. If you are Tking snipers(waiting for planes) because of a learned reflex, then you are the one that should be voted off...you are the annoyance...

Comment

Working...
                X