"Road Kills"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Road Kills"

Please explain this to me, I am a pilot for my clan teamrip.net. http://bf2s.com/player/45354289/ for some reason my awards and **** are messed up on bf2s but I could care less about that right now as long as I know what I have ya know... I remade my name in attempt to lose my old stats (which was a First Sergent) so I could get ride of my purple heart and all those noob stats when I first started out. I have about 1200 kills and 200 deaths as Avaitor and 146 "Road Kills" that arent counted I have herd? Some on explain this becuase I don't understand how you could possibly get Road Kills as a pilot at about 400 miles up...?

Thanks in advanced =)

Re: "Road Kills"

try ramming i think that might work, or just above the ground like a lawnmower to the ants

Comment

That didnt exaclty explain my question but OK...

Comment

Road kills are awarded for any kill with a vehicle itself rather than any gun. So obviously you get road kills buy running people over with vehicles but in addition you get them form killing people with the explosions of vehicles that you destroy. So in your case when you shoot a vehicle with a jet and the person tries to bail but is killed by the exploding vehicle you would get a road kill.

Comment

Do they count towards my total kills?

Comment

They are just like any other kills and go towards your score in that round and overall score.

Comment

Yeah and if a person bails outta a gun implacement and it explodes, that's another road kill. If you attack the carrier and kill the blackhawk with several people around it, that's several more road kills.

Comment

i've got several road kills while in a jet and I've never rammed (on purpose at least) or flown so low to "run over" people...so...I dont know how the heck it works really lol

Comment

if someone is standing next to a jet and you nad ehim, miss, but the jet blows up, that is a jet road kill, if you accidentally hit a blackhawk full of guys, you get 6 road kills, if you crash into a tank you get the road kill, so on so forth.

Comment

Working...
                  X