Clever Tactic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clever Tactic

I was playing as a medic on Karkand the other day and while trying to revive a bunch of people I ended up being killed by C4. Now there wasn't anyone chucking it at me since it was in an alley and you couldn't stand on the roofs around me. So I respawn and go to check it out.

Turns out this guy is planting c4 on critically wounded soldiers and waiting for the medics to arrive. Boom 2 birds one stone. It worked most of the time too because everyone was spawning the same place.

Warning to you all: the dead speak volumes, and sometimes shrapnel.

Re: Clever Tactic

:O thats awesome!

Comment

sounds like a plan to me lol.

Comment

On Dragon Valley, I encountered a sly China-man. He was hiding out by the USMC spawn (32 player sized map) and planting C4 on the outside of the wall. He'd pop out and fire a few rounds to get people's attention and then duck back behind the wall. Once his prey came to scout him out, he'd blow them up as they rounded the corner.

Sheer genius!

Comment

I do that somtimes ill throw it into allys on warlord and wait then BOOM i win but thats a great idea who ever came up with that idea

Comment

Nice. I usually snip a medic who revives down soldier. You get the same person killed twice. Also I've seen spc ops throw c-4 just outside the entrance in Karkand where the fence is just before the hotel and wait for a soldier to get close and boom. I was sniping them there and saw this. As soon as they peep their head out, bang.

Also, I place c-4(all five) around a flag postion and wait for enemy troops. When a tank comes and they think they are good, BOOM. They never know what hit them.

Comment

That's actually quite entertaining. Creative use of the weapons you are given is what makes the game even more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Claydough
                I do that somtimes ill throw it into allys on warlord and wait then BOOM i win but thats a great idea who ever came up with that idea

"you[c4]them"

they do know believe me

Comment

Aint creative another name for exploit? :P

Comment

Not really a new concept. I'll throw grenades at corpses if I know Medics are around, or pull my GL after I kill someone with the rifle knowing that a Medic will soon show up - and yes, I do wait until the player is revived before firing.

Comment

Brilliant! Just sheer genius. Wasn't there a Vietcong tactic like this?

Comment

i have seen similar things w the noob toob, but will definatly give this one a try and it will be much better after 1.2, wait 15 sec and pick ur c4 up to use it another day

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
                          Aint creative another name for exploit? :P
                          Who cares? :P

Comment

I wouldn't say this was an exploit. It's really clever actualy and I wish I had thought of it :P

Comment

Originally posted by ||bfa||variable
                              Not really a new concept. I'll throw grenades at corpses if I know Medics are around, or pull my GL after I kill someone with the rifle knowing that a Medic will soon show up - and yes, I do wait until the player is revived before firing.

Well the thing about the c4 is he can be around a corner and not have to see the people. He just hears the "BZZZTT All right you're good to go!" and boom. I know that everyone else uses grenades and rifles and what not but I personally hadn't thought to use c4. It's much more calculating, and original I thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X