The Kentuckey Fried Chicken server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kentuckey Fried Chicken server

I don't know if people have mentioned this already, but GOD, this server sucks.

It all began at the start of a round. I was SAS, I was looking to get the Crew Service Ribbon. I see a tank driving off. I ask for a lift. I get ignored. So I start spamming 'Give me a lift'. No answer. So in my anger, I hit him with a AT rocket. (surprisingly I get team damage for that - but hey, the dude needed a rocket up his arse). He turns around and TKs me. Fair enough, I guess, I did do a silly thing. But I knew he clearly heard/saw me.

Respawn. See tank, jump in tank as a gunner. Then before we are even out of the uncapable base, a team mate, standing by the roadside TKs me. Now I'm really vexed. No need for that at all. I scream for admin, asking to boot this dude.

It turns out that HE is admin. Then I curse the living hell outta him and he tries to defend himself in some lame manor, "I TKed you cos you didn't get into the apc" -= Why didn't YOU get in the apc?

So avoid this server as even the admin will TK for, not a tank, but for a tanks gunners seat !!

PS - the dude is RAGZILLA ......If you bump into him, give him hell and tell him where the love comes from.

Re: The Kentuckey Fried Chicken server

muahaha i hate evil servers

Comment

I think you mean KFS, Kentucky Fried Server. I posted about these helmets last month, avoid them like the clap!

Comment

hmmm thats just a server run by a clan who gave admin rights to a child, or a childish mind.

Im not the owner of my clans server but i am an admin. That kind of stuff would not be allowed at GHV server:

85.236.101.71:17067

No extreme bunnyhopping, Spamming, base raping, exessive team killling, etc.... we run a legit server

Comment

I was on a server the other day. I'm waiting for a plane to appear. Out of nowhere some dude from my team comes running up and snakes the plane. So I wait, and it happens a second time. The third time I'm standing in front of the plane, and the dude says "I'm admin get out of my way". Since I was SF, I put some C4 on the nose, and ducked out of the way. Just as he got airborne I fried his ass. Next thing he tells me I'm getting booted. I had just enough time to type "**** off" before I was disconnected. I don't care, I figured there was no reason for me to waste anymore time on his ****ty server, so I might as well go out in style. Pay it forward.
          :laugh:

Comment

I been on there too had had simialr trouble. These days its hard to find a fair server without bitchiness and back stabbing going on. Even worse by the ADMINS, the people there to ensure its kept clean and playable. Glas it wasnt just me who had trouble, cheers Colinloves.

Comment

our server is open 24 hours a day, and its ranked guys, i posted above. There are 6 different admins from 3 different countries there is at least 1 admin on at any given time. We do not allow such B/S to happen

Comment

So do plenty other people modifier but they dont post it in forum threads in hope of getting some players.

Comment

I was on a server called Frontline Formation. I was patiently waiting for the AA Tank to appear, and this guy comes right up to me and flashbangs me. It was clear that he wanted the vehicle too. So, like an a.ss, I TK him for flashbanging me. I then get booted from the server for "a blatant teamkill", and was banned for a week. I checked the forum for this server, and the guy remembered the incident and claimed he was trying to flashbang a jet. What a crock of s.hit. Trying to flashband a jet? While we were UNDER the hanger where the AA spawns? Avoid the Frontline Formation server as well. In that same game, 3 other of my clan mates got banned. One got banned because he asked for ammo too many times, and another (who is the head of our clan of 800 people), got banned becuase he wouldn't let the admin of the server in the jet.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with advertising your server in hopes to get players.

Comment

many many threads about these a holes, i avoid them like the plauge

Comment

I don't know if people have mentioned this already, but GOD, this server sucks.

It all began at the start of a round. I was SAS, I was looking to get the Crew Service Ribbon. I see a tank driving off. I ask for a lift. I get ignored. So I start spamming 'Give me a lift'. No answer. So in my anger, I hit him with a AT rocket. (surprisingly I get team damage for that - but hey, the dude needed a rocket up his arse). He turns around and TKs me. Fair enough, I guess, I did do a silly thing. But I knew he clearly heard/saw me.

Respawn. See tank, jump in tank as a gunner. Then before we are even out of the uncapable base, a team mate, standing by the roadside TKs me. Now I'm really vexed. No need for that at all. I scream for admin, asking to boot this dude.
                        Basically you're telling me, first you act like a total ass for things not going according to your wish (radio spamming, then shooting at the "offender"), THEN you cry for the admin to kick people when someone does the same to you.
                        Wow.

Comment

Yea, I was thinking that too. He wasn't exactly acting the like the model BF2 player. Yea, he didn't pick you up. So what, wait til another tank spawns. You instigated the issue by shooting him with a rocket. Just think, what would have happened if you just let the issue pass and get another vehicle?

Vehicle whoring can cause lots of issues..... That's why you need to play as a team. Pub servers tend to have lots of vehicle whoring.

Comment

The only thing this thread has accomplished is making me hungry...
                            :laugh:

Comment

Its A TIGHT SERVRRE DAMN IT MY fool messed up my typing skills o well i like the server so

Comment

Working...
                              X