This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moongamers.com server kickes me for adminabuse

I got banned for 'disrespecting admins' The only thing i said was "Hey, U kicked me for something i did not do!" and then this;

Re: Moongamers.com server kickes me for adminabuse

w00t p0st 4 b3tt3r p1ck plz !

Comment

got kicked for baseraping but the poor heli pilot was out of the base flying towards a flag... what am i supposed to do wait till his on the beach??

Comment

How do u mean a better pick its good qual??

Comment

w3ll i c4n7 judg3 t3h qu4ll cUz ! c4n7 s33 a pick !

Comment

then find another server!
            our fills nitely around dinner East Coast time
            and we get many many posts in our club fourm about the
            quality of our admins and the friendly environment

am I permitted to advertise our server?
            :P

Comment

w00t wh47 4r3 yu0 s4Y!n9??

Comment

Man, what happened to good ole English? ROFL

Comment

Heh i got kicked for doing something that they said i could do.
                  I specifically asked if i was aloud to drive apc into enemies main and kills... AS LONG as i didnt shoot. The admin says yes. so im like hell yeah. i can run them over and not get killed so easily. Ok im over there and i start killing them and some guy complains but the admin says that it is legal as long as i dont shoot. I hadnt shot a single shot yet. Than i run over the admin and he bans me asap. Alot of their admins there **** me off a lot but hey.. what can ya do? nothing. just play around it.

Comment

Yeah moongamers is becoming notorious for this sort of admin behavior. Just make sure that if you are good you play on the US side because the admins that only play US will not kick you.

Comment

Their server their rules. Play by them or dont play at all.

Comment

this server gets more press than a naked Jessica Simpson

Comment

Here we go again.

There is already a thread relating to moongamers surely you could have posted this in there. http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51468

Again I have no affiliation with them whatsoever but since their monster thread, and thanks to colony, I went and met the nice people of moongamers and spoke for quite a while on their TS. Some of the nicest, most mature people in the gaming world period. They put a lot of time into admining, have strict procedures and training for new admins. An admins job is never easy and its only a chore and not 1 respectable admin out there would say they enjoy it or do it as a power tripping exercise. DO you realise admins like to play this game too?

The moral to this and for anyone who reads anything about moongamers or any other servers is simple. WTF do you get from complaining about it? There are 3000+ servers out there, surely you can find a server which suits you. Whether it has rules you like, no rules at all, admins or no admins. Stop complaining and find another bloody server to play on if you don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by qwero
                            w00t wh47 4r3 yu0 s4Y!n9??
                            Why are you writing like this? is this annoying to enyone else? Why don't you just type normal like everyone else. I do not understand why you would do that.

I almost exclusively play on EA servers just cause I am sick of admins. But hey thats just me.

Comment

1. There is already a HUGE topic for this issue, use the search function next time. Here is the link:

2. To give some people heads up (including yourself), when the debate had started, i joined their server, and i saw some unfairness, long story short, i was one of the first people in this forum that defended the idea "MG admins are unfair...etc".

Funny thing is, the person who made me so mad and angry in the server and who were basically the reason for me to say all those words were YOU. Of course you don't remember. Let me remind you what you did.

You spawn camped like there was no other day! You spawn camped for 15 minutes, killed me 12 times (of course i stayed in the middile of the runway in purpose just to see if admins were doing their job well) and my mates more than that. Withing 15 minutes, you made a score of 95 points just for spawn camping!

And now you come here and complain about them? If i were them, i would ban you in sight permanently because you do deserve it. Colony did 1/10 of what you did and he is a lot nicer person than you are. You are a total point whore and you have no right to say these things about MG admins.

Just to let you know if you are lazy to read that long thread, after long and hot debates, i have realized that without knowing them personally, i had made a huge mistake by making those accusations about them. They are the nicest admins you can ever see on this planet.

I wouldn't say all this if i didn't know you, but i DO know you and you deserve every bit of kick and ban reason there is to know. I am locking this topic, if you have something constructive to say, say it in that topic, but if you make flamatory posts or spam the topic, i will take action against it, don't tell me i didn't warn you.

I have spent 10 hours in a day non stop in their server, i talked to their admins, i didn't play BF2, but basically investigated them, i watched them, and they take their job seriously and they do not deserve such comments.

Regards,

Maranello

Comment

Working...
                              X