Knive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knive

I find it difficult to get 7 knife kills in a round in order to get the basic knife badge, is there any other way to get the badge i.e 50 knife kills? 100??

Anyone have an idea?

Re: Knive

ask a friend to do it for you..

Comment

Originally posted by QuiPetMonDe
      I find it difficult to get 7 knife kills in a round in order to get the basic knife badge, is there any other way to get the badge i.e 50 knife kills? 100??

Anyone have an idea?
      OMG U USE GOOGAL!!! OMG THANX FOR TELLIN US!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sturmvogel
        Don't mind him, hes a userbar hater obviously.

7 kills is no problem, I get around 7 randomly each round with no effort.

18....now THATS a little bit harder

Comment

Don't do that. That's cheesy.

The 50 kills just comes with time. There will be plenty of times that you come across a sniper on a roof top or, if you play as spec. forces, you catch the commander sleeping at his base when you are there to destroy his assests. Now the 7 knife kills IAR has to be worked on, but it is very doable. First, whenever you are going for an IAR requirement, pick a server with 300 tickets to give you as much time as possible. Second, I think you are better off with a server that is not too populated. True, if you have 64 players there will be more people to kill. But it is also a lot more hectic and a lot of guys with guns against a guy with a knife is not going to work out. So I would take a server with about 24 players in a city map.

Here's the stategy I used: On Karkand, take MEC. You can get knife kills pretty easy two ways. First, hang out on the roof just south of the MEC spawn point closest to the US base. It's up a one-story ladder and you will overlook the alley. As the US players come through the alley, jump down on them and knife away. Or, if you have the F2000 unlocked, wait for them to start to capture the flag, toss a flash and jump onto the deck by the flag.

The second option on Karkand is to make your way up to the US base and then come back down to the spawn point by the US artillery and mg nest (the one where most of the guys spawn). You will be behind them and you will be surprised how many guys will not even realize you are there. They think you are one of them and just spawned. Again, knife, rinse repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by corrin79
            Don't do that. That's cheesy.

The 50 kills just comes with time. There will be plenty of times that you come across a sniper on a roof top or, if you play as spec. forces, you catch the commander sleeping at his base when you are there to destroy his assests. Now the 7 knife kills IAR has to be worked on, but it is very doable. First, whenever you are going for an IAR requirement, pick a server with 300 tickets to give you as much time as possible. Second, I think you are better off with a server that is not too populated. True, if you have 64 players there will be more people to kill. But it is also a lot more hectic and a lot of guys with guns against a guy with a knife is not going to work out. So I would take a server with about 24 players in a city map.

Here's the stategy I used: On Karkand, take MEC. You can get knife kills pretty easy two ways. First, hang out on the roof just south of the MEC spawn point closest to the US base. It's up a one-story ladder and you will overlook the alley. As the US players come through the alley, jump down on them and knife away. Or, if you have the F2000 unlocked, wait for them to start to capture the flag, toss a flash and jump onto the deck by the flag.

The second option on Karkand is to make your way up to the US base and then come back down to the spawn point by the US artillery and mg nest (the one where most of the guys spawn). You will be behind them and you will be surprised how many guys will not even realize you are there. They think you are one of them and just spawned. Again, knife, rinse repeat.
            That helps, thanks.

Comment

Play commander on a small map (Karkand) then do a scan every so often to look for the commander (White dot) this is really a good tactic as he has to hide somewhere & won't be paying attention, I killed a commander a bunch of times in 1 round because i could see where he was, If you're doing this tho make sure it's about 10 aside so it will last a bit long.

Comment

Go to wake and after us has a base or two than keep flanking the us. I got both my basic and vetern knife badge on my first try in the same round.

Comment

i got mine in the early days when people would actually duel it out if someone pulled a knife. Not knife servers or anything...but when someone saw an enemy pull a knife, they would pull theirs. Now a days during knife battles, if you get to ever have one, most just pull their gun and shoot you.

I would just say play on close quarter maps...wait behind corners and sneak up on people.

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                    i got mine in the early days when people would actually duel it out if someone pulled a knife..... Now a days during knife battles, if you get to ever have one, most just pull their gun and shoot you.
                    I do find quite afew people will pull out their knife when they see yours. Its great. Sadly, other team members dont see it that way and stop the fun. (tossers). JUST WATCH GOD DAMNIT

Comment

i struggled to get mine knife badge but i devoted 1 entire day to getting it no matter how ****ty my k/d ratio became, and i finally got it =D was very happy

i tried 4 rounds in karkand and highest was 5 knife kills... and i was barely getting a 1:1 k:d ratio...i got mad and switched over to dragon valley and on the 2nd round i got my 7 knife kills!

a lot of people suggest karkand and its a good map to get it, but dragon valley also has a lot of snipers and has static AA and TOW sites which are even easyer knife kills

Comment

Originally posted by sturmvogel

wow what a child. Are you like 6 years old.

Man we need some more mature members on here.

Back on topic:
                        Most people tell me to goto a map full of people (64 Players) and just watch the maps closley. One of my freinds claim people are more scared of a knife than a gun :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                          Don't mind him, hes a userbar hater obviously.

7 kills is no problem, I get around 7 randomly each round with no effort.

18....now THATS a little bit harder
                          not a little its damn more harder to get especially when u are in a game full of lame tubes though i got it cause i just love snipers

Comment

Working...
                          X