BF2 Keyboard Map!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Keyboard Map!!!

After, looking around for quite awhile for a good default keyboard map for BF2, I decided to make this one.....

http://pcsupport.belhaven.edu/files/bf2keys.pdf

Let me know what you think! It is not perfect, but will hopefully help. Make sure to print it out in landscape!

Re: BF2 Keyboard Map!!!

dont use courier as your font for one, the keyboard itself needs less detail and the keys more, the PDF needs to be at least 300 dpi -- why are you doing this anyway? shouldn't everyone know these, they're not that hard to remember

Comment

I was kind of stuck with the original resolution of the blank keyboard I found on the net, so it made the type not look so hot. I really made this for people that are somewhat new to the game, not us veterans

I experimented with several different fonts, all of which didnt look all that great...It's Times New Roman.

I just thought it was funny that EA did not include a keyboard map with any documentation...kind of lame.

Comment

You can't communicated while moving?

IMO, a big no-no if you ask me.

How many buttons do you have on your mouse?

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
          You can't communicated while moving?

IMO, a big no-no if you ask me.

How many buttons do you have on your mouse?
          What thread are you reading? Not sure what you are talking about...

Comment

Do youselves a favor an get a MS Strategic Commander. Check it out on the internet.

It allows you to completely configure the controller and to program up to 24 functions into six buttons. You can program 3 independant set of controller (if you play more than 1 game or if you have a setting for infantry vs. airplane for example), giving you a total of 72 commands. It also comes with two "zoom" buttons that also can be programmed. If that was not enough, it has a moving part that replaces the arrow keys and even supports rotation. Really good!

My set up: MS Strategic Comander and Logitech Track Ball instead of a mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven
              What thread are you reading? Not sure what you are talking about...
              sorry, when I read this:

"After, looking around for quite awhile for a good keyboard map for BF2, I decided to make this one"

I thought you meant that that was the keybaord layout you created. I changed the default key bindings the first time I played the game so I didn't realize that this was just a printable map of the current keyboard bindings.

I still stand by my assertion that they suck tho

Comment

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven
                I just thought it was funny that EA did not include a keyboard map with any documentation...kind of lame.
                EA didn't, but Dice did, in game -> options -> controls, and they're all listed.

Comment

Working...
                X