Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 8 people in one squad

Originally posted by maranello
    I saw 12 people or 11 people many times.
    I can vouche for that. I've been in one that big. It was pretty fun.

Comment

I know how it works, na na na na naaa na....lol

I don't recall if it was ever fixed with any patch, but basically you can have up to....well as many people on the team in the same squad...even though we all know the limit is 6. The way to get 7 or more is when two or more people press the join squad button at the same time. This however is extremely rare.

Comment

hmm that would be pretty cool to have an 8 person squad, or if ea made it where the squad size was determinied by the number of players in the game, this could easily get out of hand though

Comment

Well this unfortunately is quite a regular occurence on our server. That is 7 in a squad however, the stuck player even though he appears in the squad isn't really in that squad. They can't spawn on the squad leader, they don't get any commands or attack waypoints, they can't get supplies. They appear to be in the squad and they can't leave but that's it.

The can't create squads is rarer, though it happened to our server today and it only happens on one side. It happened before and we had to reboot the server but today it was right the next round.

Just more bugs I wish would get fixed.

Comment

how do you join a squad using the console?

Comment

Originally posted by maranello
              it is NOT a red/blue team tag bug, as everything you do has console commands, so does the joining squads, if you join a squad using a console command, you can put as many people as you want. I saw 12 people or 11 people many times.
              Yes, it is another version of the bug. If it wasn't than why would I have been showing as friendly to my former squad mates even though I was on the other team after getting autobalanced? I have never seen a legit squad with more than 6 people....ever. If you know how to do it, post it, I'd love to use it and have more than 6 in a squad.

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                I know how it works, na na na na naaa na....lol

I don't recall if it was ever fixed with any patch, but basically you can have up to....well as many people on the team in the same squad...even though we all know the limit is 6. The way to get 7 or more is when two or more people press the join squad button at the same time. This however is extremely rare.
                Whoah, thats the exact same way twins are made!

Comment

Working...
                X