another sa clan server, dA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another sa clan server, dA

i have hard time finding servers with good ping, so i join dA clan server there was about 6 dA guys, of course first thing i notice is they all hog vehciels killing teamates for vehicels, than we get to map sharqi, i think, the one with only choppers, i get in gunner seat cobra, and "dA illusion" the ADMIN drives me out to out of bounds and kills me, u know when they only go alittle bit so u die and they dont, totaly gay, thewre wasnt even anyone waiting for chopper, so i get in again and same thing
    just want to warn everyone about the dA servers they are a bunch of noobs and seeing that they have orange names im sure they hack, dA illusion is the biggest admin noob ive ever delt with.. **** THEM!

and dont say just find another server cause im limited with finding good pings, how are these kind of idiots allowed to run a ranked server is beyond me

Re: another sa clan server, dA

Battlefield 2 isn't a game where morons are born, it's where they're found.
    They shouldn't be allowed to do that, report them. Try to find another server, I know you have ping issues but it's better than playing like that.

Comment

Re: another sa clan server, dA

There have been a few complains about this "dA" clan on BF2 Ranked Servers forum, about this dA|illusion would actually kick public members who did better than the dA clan, for they got the medals....
      Also, TKing for vehicles etc etc...
      Bildungsroman, you need to go on Ranked Servers forum and report them for this! You'll need a screenshot also to back your argument up, by the way and then these people "should" have their Ranked Server shut down for that behaviour, as it breaks EULA Rules (The rules are also available on Ranked Server forums).

Then, never go there again. It's because of people like the dA I am getting a Ranked Server for myself! Then I can kick these "Tards" off and enjoy the game once more.

Comment

Working...
      X