Gold ^^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold ^^

Well I just played 2 games of BF2 (SF on Warlord but not relevant for this post). I finally managed to get 500 pistol frags so it was time to make 18 in 1 round and get the expert pistol badge. I succeeded + I got gold that round (32 player server). 2nd Round began and I was in the mood so I tried for expert knife badge. I didnt get it when I tried some time ago and never tried again, so what better moment then now to try. Well, I got it

All this made for a nice "Golden" picture in BF2HQ, here it is:

Re: Gold ^^

Bravo.

Comment

nice one

Comment

nice. I just got my gold explosive on warlord, and no one even kick voted. :laugh:
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Hax.....

Comment

that is a pretty sight

Comment

Nice, I had that once too. Expert Explosives Ordnance + Gold Star + Expert Pistol

Comment

I don't know why people make such a big deal about it, it's not that hard to get...

Comment

I think it's hard to get. There's a difference between impossible and hard, y'know. 18 kills with a pistol is pretty good. Hell, sometimes when I don't see much action I don't even get that many kills with normal weaps.

Comment

lol hell i cant seem to get 7 kills IAR to get my vet pistol badge

Comment

It's easy if you try, I thought I couldn't get my basic knife, I thought it would be too hard, I gave it a go and I got it, then 1 week later I tried for my veteran, I got it and then decided to go for my expert and got that in the same round.

Well done Agam.

Comment

thx , it isnt toooo hard indeed, but it cant be done always. The round must take long, otherwise there is too little time. So no tickets should be wasted cuz 1 team has more flags. What also helps is a good commander (thoug I didnt have a good 1 during my rounds ><). A commander who identifies/UAVs alot so you can sneak up on peope.

Comment

impressive

Comment

Working...
                          X