5'-10' combat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5'-10' combat

Hey everyone, I have a quick qestion. after having played BF2 for half a year Ive noticed that 50% of my deaths are from insane close courters bunny hopping fights ( I dont bunny hop, its retarded!!! I crouch). Some other fights are with people who jump crouch in air and spin on the ground. Now i win about 50% of these fights, but I want to know if anyone has some suggesions on how to win those insanely savage battles when people seem to know what their doing a little better than me.

Re: 5'-10' combat

If you know that you are going into CQC, then pick a shotgun. The DAO-12 never fails me.

Comment

Originally posted by werewolfversion2
      If you know that you are going into CQC, then pick a shotgun. The DAO-12 never fails me.
      sounds good, but what about karkand, thats the map I play the most. All other maps I either play sniper or I pilot something.

Comment

just bunny hop like them, Thats how i do it!

Comment

dude mike, theres gotta be another way to do that then hopping, its so dumb. I wont do it even if its better.

Comment

i started bunnyhopping myself and it works.

Comment

See bunny hoping just works u need to try it Shane

Comment

Huhhhhhhh maybe your right. But if you have the paintball and airsoft experience i have you would laugh too. I did try it last time and it worked.

Comment

try next time u play

Comment

Working...
                  X