Unlocked weapons in BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocked weapons in BF2

Hey there. So I have BF2 and BF2SF, and I have reached the rank of Corpral (Using mostly BF2.. strike at karkand is too cool.)

Anyway. I have obviously unlocked two weapons (assault and medic I chose) but I am somewhat confused.

In the kit select screen, the alternate weapon pictures show the BF2SF guns - yet when I click the toggle arrow it is the BF2 alternate weapons. A glitch I would call this, and it bothers me not. But what does puzzle me is, I was playing in a server and I killed someone, so I go to investigate their kit and see their gun. Turns out they were using the gun that the SEAL's have as their default Spec Ops... how come? (I was playing BF2, Strike at Karkand at the time)

I didn't think it was allowed, or even possible to us the SF guns in BF2, so how did this guy have the SEAL weapon?

Thanks,
    - Paul.

Re: Unlocked weapons in BF2

For special forces unlocks only ranks sergeant and higher get them.

Comment

Originally posted by tw1g
      For special forces unlocks only ranks sergeant and higher get them.
      Right o, thanks.

So when I hit sergeant and I want the SEAL weapons, does that mean I need to have already unlocked the BF2 unlock, or the first time I unlock a gun I will get the SF version?

Do I need to have already unlocked the weapon before I can unlock the SF version?

Comment

Yes to get the tier 2 unlocks you must have the original unlock for example to get the G36E which is the sepcial forces medic gun you need to get the l85a1 unlock for the notmal game. Also with the special forces you get 2 unlocks instead of one.

Comment

Originally posted by tw1g
          Yes to get the tier 2 unlocks you must have the original unlock for example to get the G36E which is the sepcial forces medic gun you need to get the l85a1 unlock for the notmal game. Also with the special forces you get 2 unlocks instead of one.
          Great, thank you.

Comment

Only sergeant or higher get them.

Comment

Actually I don't think you need to be Sergeant to unlock the SF weapons; you just need to have the tier 1 unlock for that kit. What you need to be Sergeant for is to get an extra unlock at each rank.

Comment

Working...
              X