Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-=B.A.D=-HQ Advanced Server Block ( admins clan owners)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: -=B.A.D=-HQ Advanced Server Block ( admins clan owners)

Yeap It dos Thank you bro At least I know That could be 1 of the new featers Joining Server and TeamSpeak From Forum Sig lol

Comment

By The way Thos of you Intrested Curently we working On new Feater For this Block. It will Scroll up Clan Members as Well As Tellin you If they Curently Playng BF2 and Where they playng BF2 at the time, If any one has any sugestions for Future Reqwest Please Post all coments Here or On My Home Page Ty Boris

Comment

Sum New featers Addit, as well as Thos of you who use Ventrilio This block will be avelable for you Guys asa well, As Well as Flash penel is almost complite for this Block, ( pls note flash panel is just an update for this block and it will not work unless you have Curent version of this block. If anyone has Any More questions pls post below, If anyone wants to see more featers addit to this block please post Up On My Forums. on any of the folowing sites

www.BADHQ.com ( Main website )
        www.BADHQ.us
        www.BADHQ.ie

Peace -=B.A.D=-HQ team Boris

Comment

Thos Of you keepin Eye on Progress and Updates for This block, Pls Visit our Home page and check out latest updates for this block, at www.BADHQ.com 2 much to List but Im sure you guys will find it all. :-) anyone has any questions pls ask below, peace Boris

Comment

Working...
          X