My warlord tactic .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My warlord tactic .

As SAS, I do this almost every time, and it works in like 98% of the time .

In beginning of the round, start as a Spec ops , get yourself a fast vehicle (buggy , or that thing with six wheels) .
    Drive to back of map on the border of the map , park at the back of the map just next to the wall that is around the palace .

Jump on your vehicle and then from the vehicle you can jump over the wall, then I destroy the UAV and radar staion first .

Then it depends, if the APC is still there , I take the APC and take the point just in front of the palace (where there tank spawns) , if the APC is gone I take the points in the palace, nobody there anyway.

This way they can't focus anymore on the front of the map alone , and your team can break true .

Another tip for this map , when the palace is in control of the enemy , and it are there last flags, it's sometimes dificult to go into the palace because many are in main entrence waiting for you with the noob tube , well, to the right side of the main entrence you have some bushes there, but you also have an OPEN WINDOW there on the ground floor , jump true and you are in, then you can go from there and take the enemy from the back

Re: My warlord tactic .

hah, ive done the vehicle jump thing.. works like a charm.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

or you can just go around to the back of the palace, climb up to the roof, go in through the hole and your team can spawn in on you. Then create other squads and before long you have them all cleared out and the palace is yours.

Rarely is it any good to go in through the front.

Comment

Do we really need to read this crap?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Thijsgun(NL)
          no you don't , this is a forum and you have no obligation to click all threads and read them .

In case you ment, MAN, I already knew this bla bla bla, this is crap and stupid .

Well, I just want to help giving some tips , not everybody is an UBER player like you who knows everything about the game .

And looking at your stats, you could use some tips (on a lot of things, like aiming with a weapon)

Comment

Did you know what I do to defend? The first thing I do is to spawn at the Palace and rig some claymore at the flags. After that, take APC to TV building. Work like charm.

Comment

this is for ppl who are going for explosive badge. if either one of the palace flag is yours, spawn as spec ops and go into the other room (flag), run around and throw C4. make sure you run out of the room before detonation. i've done it so many times that i remembered the spawn points.

if you look at the map, left flag has spawn point on the entrance to the staircase, at the end of the corridor, inside there's another smaller room, and the 4 corners of the room with the flag.

the other flag (on the right side) has spawn point at the end of the corridor and 4 corners of the room.

i know this may seems like a lame tactic to some ppl but definitely a good way to get explosive badge. btw i've come so close to expert explosive that day.....

well another way i just thought of, have not try yet is to lay mines all over the room and throw a nade inside

Comment

^^
                I had this tactice used against me the other day. Very annoying if you are on the receiving end but oh so effective.

Comment

I just grapple my way on top of the palace, jackhammer any mofo in my way and capture the points whilst my team handles the TV station and the point next to it.

Comment

Taking the back bases first whilst keeping the Insurgents busy at the front is vital on warlords. Personally, I spawn as Assault, take a quad, zoom over to behind the Mosque, get over the wall, climb onto the top of the building, and capture it from there. Then I race to the Palace and wait for backup if it isn't already there.

Comment

I prefer to get back there and blow the commander's toys.

The spawns in the palace usually can be converted to butcher rooms with 3 people covering each doorway from various safe areas.

There is a defensive tatic I like to use when we own the palace in the beginning but I am not quite ready to share it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Thijsgun(NL)
                        Feel free not to read threads you're not interested in, in the future, you'll be doing all of us a favour.

Comment

Working...
                        X