[Movie] The Fallen One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Movie] The Fallen One

Alright well this is a BF:V movie I just found. I didn't make it, but many other people spent along time making it. Considering you didn't have movie tools in BF:V it's pretty good. Many of you may have seen it as have I, but it came out so long ago maybe you have forgotten.

Anyway it's kinda a long download so start it up then walkaway from the computer. Here it is:

Re: [Movie] The Fallen One

Yep, Lrrp are great movie makers I've seen that video before I got BF2, and it's funny I just happened to download it to see what BF:V looked like as I was going to buy it at the time.
    Shame I only know about the two movies they made/making including this one and sands of fire for BF2.
    They do take there time that’s for sure. If they weren’t foreign, I'd be a lot more inclined to talk with them. But they have their clan, and actors. They are a more of a private organised production team which kind of puts them in the shadows.

Comment

I'm still not to sure how they did that camera. WIth the tools we have for BF2 I havn't seen camera work as good as they have done.

Comment

Originally posted by XaliaS
        If they weren’t foreign, I'd be a lot more inclined to talk with them
        You must have very few friends then.

Comment

Hey, I'm not against the Belgian's, I just can't understand a word they say. Part of the problem in the UK is that no foreign language is forced at a young age; we still tend to go by the rule that everybody where ever we go will speak good English, It's very bad for us really. And remember, I said "talk too", I don't think anybody could be very socail if we lost our words. It's what defines us from animals and such and such... I could go into detail if you wish.

If your asking about friends in general, I pick few close friends rather than having 20 that you would have no relations with any.

Comment

We speak also english
            Ok, our forum and website is dutch but you can always post something in english.
            You can still contact us.

and btw, thanks for the good comments

[LRRP]Little_Donkey

Comment

Working...
            X