[MOVIE] Battlefield Brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MOVIE] Battlefield Brothers

Alright well it will make more sence if you have ever seen Band of Brothers but its still ok. It's kinda long and drawn out kinda like how Band of Brothers starts. Either way here it is:

Re: [MOVIE] Battlefield Brothers

Glad you got your encoding problems sorted, and this was a nice little movie, if very emotional, just like Band of Brothers. I fear you have a problem with the old age effect because it wasn't really moving (as it just put lines across the screen) but the colour was working. Try and crop off the in-game text for movie perfection and your got it sussed. It's a nice job to see you working with Vegas, it's makes all the different and distinguishes you from other less professional videos.
    Vegas has a lot of exciting options and effects. Don't worry about rendering, it is slow... but I only have an Athlon 2800+ and I told the speed really increase as you go up in technology. There’s a little option called networked rendering which basically mean you can send bits of data to as many processors as you want connected to a LAN. Theoretically, you could have an entire computer lab rendering one movie, (20 processors+) and it will be done in seconds! I've got to try it one day.
    Good job anyways.

Comment

Hey thanks,

That would be a site to see it being rendered in a few secounds. Yeah this is my first movie with Vegas and at first it was a little scary heh.. But once i figured out some main ideas of how the program worked it turned out nice. I've read you can insert and certain code or somthing into the console while in game with the movie part of BF2 to make the names disapear. I'll try that on my next movie thanks for the input!

Comment

Nice idea for a movie.

To get rid of the type in 'renderer.drawhud 0' in ur console.
        Nametags 'renderer.drawNametags 0' or

In the gamelogic file in mods/bf2
        open with notepad or textpad
        and add this line to the bottom

renderer.drawNametags 0

it will get rid of nametags.

To set back get rid of the line and backspace to eliminate any possible spaces you may not see.
        If you make adjustments to the file make sure you keep a backup of the original to replace it when u have finished or you wont be able to join servers

I use Battlelauncher for most of my movies now as I can record in high quality even on my relatively low end computer. Of coarse I use demos to make my movies.

Here is a sample video I made with Battlelauncher.

Comment

Hmm , little cautious about downloading if Nametags and Hud are still there, never seen a good movie with Nametags and Hud. I will download anyway cos Im bored.

Comment

Working...
          X