for ADMIN...Poll for battlefield users who play in wide aspect/widescreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for ADMIN...Poll for battlefield users who play in wide aspect/widescreen

after reading a question ans answer discussion new from EA, it was mentioned that battlefield does not have true widescreen support, and EA spokesperson said there has not been enough response by the BF community for widescreen support....

Can the BF2 Admin post a poll for users who play battlefield in widescreen mode? something to bring attention to EA that widescreen is a feature used by a good number of battlefield gamers....

thanks...

I play battelfield on a dell fpw2005 20inch wide screen

Re: for ADMIN...Poll for battlefield users who play in wide aspect/widescreen

I also use the dell fpw2005 20inch wide screen

Comment

you know...i would see the samsung widescreen monitors hooked up the the xbox360 running CoD2 at bestbuy, and i would start to drool.....

i love to see one of those samsung puppies attached to my pc, running battlefield 2 in widescreen....

Comment

are we the only ones who play battlefield in widescreen????

Comment

I use a HP f2304 on my pc. Its a 23 inch screen set at 1920x1200. Other than widescreen support...what about multiple monitor support?

Comment

Erm I did use 120" projector to play bf2 nothing better it's like been in real war. screen shot here

it was taken with bad webcam so excuse for quolity erm now I use Sony PCVW1 I must say I dont find any problems with it on BF2. Looks fine to me what exacly is the problem with your wide screen ?

Comment

Yeah, I play in widescreen mode with a modified BF2 shortcut @ 1920x1200. It's purty.

Comment

Working...
              X