After 672 stabs..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 672 stabs..

Yes, yes YES !!! I finally got my expert knife badge. 64 player Kirkand with 20 players. Quite hard considering that near to third that number are in tanks/apc etc. And cos of the lack of bodies, its more leg work over open spaces.
    I do think its possible on a full 64 player server. Even thou you ain't got the time, and constant C4, nadding and noobing all around you. You will be surprised how easy it is to sink your blade into someones neck. Its quite simple... Safety in numbers. People will relax when in a crowd, and wont take too much notice if you act a bit causal like.

To celebrate this great event, I'm buying you all a drink. It don't matter that you might live on the other side of the world. I have a international slate at most pubs/bars. So order wot you wish and tell them to put it on Colinloves slate. Explain the worldwide thing, I'm sure they will understand.

Cheers

Re: After 672 stabs..

congrats, ive tried a couple times unsucessful ill try again in the near future

Comment

If you haven't gotten it already, I would make it a priority. It's gonna be damn near impossible to get when the next patch comes out...

But congrats dude, that and expert explosives ordinance are the two toughest badges imho.

Comment

Welcome to what the bf2 community like to call the "Really good knife up high club" LOL i actually just made that up but it still sound pretty cool. Anyways congrats on yoru badge, i got mine on mashturr when mec only had the mosque and their whol team(or half of it) was camping on that roof and i just saw meat everywhere. i got a total of 28 knife kills that round because they couldnt shoot me for fear of tking. lol

Comment

Originally posted by TITAN126
          If you haven't gotten it already, I would make it a priority. It's gonna be damn near impossible to get when the next patch comes out...

But congrats dude, that and expert explosives ordinance are the two toughest badges imho.
          Holy ****. I just realised that. I hope it comes out after Thursday...

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x
            Holy ****. I just realised that. I hope it comes out after Thursday...
            Why Thursday?

Comment

Originally posted by TITAN126
              Why Thursday?
              School finals monday - thursday

Comment

Congratulations man, you've earned it.

Comment

why wouldnt i be able to get it after the patch comes out

Comment

Yay badges and medals over everything. **** teamplay! Lets just run around with a knife to get some cyber Scoobie Snack. You really should try World of Warcraft. If you need help with your purple heart let me know .

Comment

Ffs give the bitching a break, they have every right to go for badges. jesus....

Comment

I think that's the key to getting it legit. 20 or less players on 64 player maps gives you plenty of time to get it. So many times I have got like 13-16 then the game finishes. In fact the other night I got veteran and went for expert at the same time and if it wasn't for this idiot in our squad who tk'ed me twice whilst I was stabbing a guy and atleast 3 other times he shot the guy when I was about to stab them I would have got it. I matched my best before of 6 knife kills in a minute without dying, right at the start of the round so I thought I had plenty of time to get it but 50 players in the server didn't make for a very long round on Sharqi.

Comment

Well Done This just proves you don't have to be a stat padder to get this badge as most people assume. Good work mate.

Comment

hmm, i tried to order a drink but they said i'm crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                              why wouldnt i be able to get it after the patch comes out
                              How do you mean?
                              I've also heard the C4 badge would be alot harder... WHY?

Comment

Working...
                              X