g36e and g36k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g36e and g36k

I noticed that the g36e and g36k models in bf2 are wrong. If you look here http://world.guns.ru/assault/as14-e.htm you will see that they both have scopes in the middle. In bf2, the g36e and k are just g36c with longer barrels. Really wished dice changed the two guns because the models are wrong and scopes are better than iron sight

Re: g36e and g36k

Originally posted by kingdomwinds
    I noticed that the g36e and g36k models in bf2 are wrong. If you look here http://world.guns.ru/assault/as14-e.htm you will see that they both have scopes in the middle. In bf2, the g36e and k are just g36c with longer barrels. Really wished dice changed the two guns because the models are wrong and scopes are better than iron sight
    We already know, the G36K has dual scopes for military, the G36E is the export version. THe G36K would be WAY overpowered, cause it has both a red dot, AND a 3.5x scope for longer distances. It's all about balance. Also, if this was realistic, the G36C, G36E, and the G36K would all have semi auto mode, three shot burst, and full auto. If that was true, it would be totally unbalanced. Anyways, in BF2, the G36E does more damage than the G36c, the G36K also does more damage than the G36C.

Comment

Yea, would be waay to unbalanced.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
        Anyways, in BF2, the G36E does more damage than the G36c, the G36K also does more damage than the G36C.
        That doesn't make any sense, they both fire the same round. They're differences should be in accuracy not power I would think. I just don't understand the thought process behind stuff in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgemus
          That doesn't make any sense, they both fire the same round. They're differences should be in accuracy not power I would think. I just don't understand the thought process behind stuff in this game.
          Well, it's all for balance. If this was more like real life, the AK101 would do the same damage as an M16. The AK47 couldn't accurate hit a target at anything over 100m, the LMGs would be extremely overpowered, the tanks would move at up to 40mph etc. etc. It's all for balance.

Comment

no they look the same to me o well waat do i know

Comment

And i bet that the scope and carry handle can be taken off in real life and be replaced with iron sights. They probably have generic rails that can be mounted on all g36 models

Comment

yes, the G36 series is a MWS which stands for Modular Weapons System. they all have interchangeable parts.

the G36K and G36E and the MG36 are all classified by their foregrips
                the g36k is the carbine with a midsize foregrip. the G36E is the fullsize rifle with 6 ventholes while the MG36 is basically the G36E with a bipod and C-mag. The G36C is the compact version or "commando" and is the most compact with a shorter stock than the rest.

the scopes standard on the g36k and e can fit the G36C carry handle/picatinny rail (i suck at spelling). and the g36c can fit the handguards/scopes.

the thing is, the scope isnt as useful as when using the G36C railed ironsights along with a fitted optic such as an aimpoint or an eotech. the dual sight which features a 3.5x scope and a red dot isnt that great either. they are hard to keep your eyes on.

there are also the two weapons SL9 and SL8 which are civilian models (im not sure about the SL9) and they have different sights. the SL9 rail is basically a G36C rail without the iron sights.

reference pictures for you all

g36K with an aimpoint scope mounted on an SL9 rail.

a G36K with the G36C sights on it

as i said earliar the G36C can fit the carry handle scopes (theres an export sight which is different from the dual sight...dual sight has a 3.5x scope and a reddot sight while the export just has a 3.5x scope..if im not mistaken..it might be a 1.5x scope)

this is a g36c with the dual optics

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Insane
                  yes, the G36 series is a MWS which stands for Modular Weapons System. they all have interchangeable parts.

the G36K and G36E and the MG36 are all classified by their foregrips
                  the g36k is the carbine with a midsize foregrip. the G36E is the fullsize rifle with 6 ventholes while the MG36 is basically the G36E with a bipod and C-mag. The G36C is the compact version or "commando" and is the most compact with a shorter stock than the rest.

the scopes standard on the g36k and e can fit the G36C carry handle/picatinny rail (i suck at spelling). and the g36c can fit the handguards/scopes.

the thing is, the scope isnt as useful as when using the G36C railed ironsights along with a fitted optic such as an aimpoint or an eotech. the dual sight which features a 3.5x scope and a red dot isnt that great either. they are hard to keep your eyes on.

there are also the two weapons SL9 and SL8 which are civilian models (im not sure about the SL9) and they have different sights. the SL9 rail is basically a G36C rail without the iron sights.

reference pictures for you all

g36K with an aimpoint scope mounted on an SL9 rail.

a G36K with the G36C sights on it

as i said earliar the G36C can fit the carry handle scopes (theres an export sight which is different from the dual sight...dual sight has a 3.5x scope and a reddot sight while the export just has a 3.5x scope..if im not mistaken..it might be a 1.5x scope)

this is a g36c with the dual optics
                  nIce pics, anyways, ya, teh G36E (export version of the vanilla G36) has a 1.5x scope.

EDIT: Anyways, i forgot, ya, u spelled picatinny right. Also, ya, teh SL8 is the civilian version, it looks screwed up cause politicians think that pistolgrips, flash hiders, the color black in general=assault weapon, so they had to make it white, have a wierd grip, and no flash hider. It is known as the 'ugly version of the G36'.

Comment

We already know dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgemus
                      They may fire the same round, but longer barrel lengths = more velocity which = more 'power'.

Comment

Yup, get the gun with more velocity.

Comment

Umm....Who really cares...once you run out of bugs with the damn game you go into inaccuaracies...its not like this is made by the damn government like America's Army

Comment

Working...
                          X