sound problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sound problems

ok i loaded up battlefield it sounded fine then all of a sudden it sounded weird. the sound wasnt clear and the bass was off.i restarted my comp.and then unpluged my speakers and plugged them back in. The sound was fine for a few min then it got weird again. do u think it might be my speakers. i have Creative I-Trigue 3400 speakers: http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...Tab=0&NoMapp=0

Thx

Re: sound problems

try reinstalling your audio drivers. it doesnt sound like a speaker problem to me.

Comment

ok i re-installed my drivers and it worked, well untill now. its doing it again and nothing will fix it. i unplugged my speakers and plugged them back in...didnt work. i re-installed my drivers...didnt work. so know im thinking it could be my speakers cuz it also makes that buzzing (too loud sound) when i turn it up loud, but it never did this before. so what do u guys think?

thx

Comment

yeah im having same exact problem i need to buy some new ones but not sure what to get tho

Comment

well, the first problem sounded like a soundcard/drivers problem, but a buzzing is a speaker problem. most old speakers do it though...

Comment

these are good 2.1 speakers and they're not old. but it is the speakers because i tried it on another comp and it still didn't work.

thx for replying

Comment

Do the spkrs buzz when not ingame, when the computer is off, or when you start it but before you go ingame? If the noise is triggered by playing bf2, it's obviously not the speakers themselves. Most likely a driver issue. Unfortunately, several are having sound driver issues with bf2, especially with creative cards.

It's highly unlikely that the speakers themselves BOTH developed a short or blown spkr at the same time. Eliminate this possibility if they sound fine in other programs/games/when you start your computer but before starting bf2. Even then, it could be a sound driver issue. Plug them into a jambox headphone jack with the volume at about 1/4 or 1/3 and see how they sound.

Comment

Working...
              X