• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS this hosting reliable? Not fake?

Is this hosting reliable, not fake and non-scam

Its seems pretty suspicious

Opinions?

Re: IS this hosting reliable? Not fake?

Heh, they seem quite alright, what do find suspicious, the OWNED bit ?

Remember theres heaps of hosts out there, even if you do feel uncomfortable, try another.

Comment

Dude , Dont EVER EVER think about Think about buying from them

There price drops faster than a 2$ whore , The Servers are laggy as hell , the support is lacking @ best and we had to do the confiq's our self. We changed providers 5 days into the deal and he took down the servers with our refunding our money. He told us that we were trying to edit the # of players to start and that we were hacking the server which is a federal offence. Now this guy can spell like a 3rd grader as seen in this MSN chatlog

NEVER NEVER US THIS SERVICE , They stole a EURO name Owned Hosting for the good rep in the UK

Comment

Rofl. That was the best thing I've read all day. It has to be a joke? Who could possibly run a business and be that stupid?

I don't believe any of this. Hell, it looks like a fake conversation just to make them look like ****.

If it is however, you should definitely avoid doing any business with them. Hell, avoid it anyway, even if that log is a joke you can't trust it. Stick with another one, man.

Comment

Click on my sig, we'd be happy to assist.

Comment

This Convo is no lie , he cant spell for **** . He has the worst servers ever cant hold more than twenty and told US that it was lagging Because of Hackers Using up bandwith and then after he told us we used up all the bandwith on the server after it only being semi full once.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.x
              This Convo is no lie , he cant spell for **** . He has the worst servers ever cant hold more than twenty and told US that it was lagging Because of Hackers Using up bandwith and then after he told us we used up all the bandwith on the server after it only being semi full once.

If your in the UK cant you take him to the small claims court to try and get your money back ???

Comment

No this is the N/A counter Part I beleive he copyed the name to get some good rep possibly

Comment

goto www.branzone.com our clan been dealing with them for a long time.

tech support a+,reasonable prices on servers.live online support.
                  would go with them.go to ther site see for yourself

Comment

Thanks for the hlep with good servers , MYis finaly got back to us and the verify client takes 1 sec so were happy but weve had Branzone and there Support is Top Notch

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.x
                      No this is the N/A counter Part I beleive he copyed the name to get some good rep possibly
                      ahh kk i get you now

Comment

We asked him to Keep the Servers up until our first month was up and he could have the money, He Shut all the BF2 Servers Down and The Teamspeak because of these aligations of "Changing the Code" which we have no control over. He asked for our Ingame names to try to report us To EA at the last part of the convo which we did not give out because we dont hack/exploit ingame or Any code that you could change.

Comment

We've been using Team BF2 for a couple months now. The support is great and we've been happy with our servers. The price is pretty good also.

Comment

Originally posted by Coderedpl
                            Is this hosting reliable, not fake and non-scam

Its seems pretty suspicious

Opinions?
                            I'm not sure where you want this server hosted, but my buddies at www.24-play.com (from the UK) are very nice guys, and would be happy to help you out.

Tell them machstem refered you.

If it's in North America, I figure there are plenty of them out there willing to compete for your service.

PEACE

Comment

www.freaks-network.com hands down. Best servers I've ever played on.

Comment

Working...
                              X