X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your favorite map?

Originally posted by Sgt. Thijsgun(NL)
    Yeah i know, but hey, I'm a newcomer!!
    This is the second time you've done something stupid, and say you're a newcomer as an excuse again.

Can someone notify the moderator to have this thread moved, and this person banned or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
      This is the second time you've done something stupid, and say you're a newcomer as an excuse again.

Can someone notify the moderator to have this thread moved, and this person banned or something?
      wow could u be more of an ******* :|:
      the fact is, everything here has been covered so starting new threads isnt that bad

Comment

Originally posted by Char-ley_Killa
        wow could u be more of an ******* :|:
        the fact is, everything here has been covered so starting new threads isnt that bad
        Um... but in the wrong section... AGAIN? this IS the tips and tricks section right? Not the actual discussion board.

No, I'd hate to be an a55, but c'mon- I'm sure I'd cop the same flak from most others if I just started spamming AND IN THE MOST IRRELEVANT SECTIONS. And then brush it off like a dumba55 by saying I'm a 'newcomer' ALL THE TIME. It's like a persistent teamkiller- who complains about you punishing because HE says he's a newcomer each and everytime he TKs you.

Look- I like this thread, really I do- but it's in the wrong section, and the person who started this thread has a track record of spamming and making inappropriate threads (in this case- irrelevant threads to the section). If this was in the BF2 discussion board- I would quite happily reply that my favourite map is Karkand and Sharqi. Alright?

Comment

YEAH ALRIGHT, but when someone who maybe never goes to forums and doesnt know the rules comes to totalbf2 we shouldnt yell at him and make him wanna leave we should be nice and nicly teach them. if people do things liek what u did all the tijme why would peopel come to totalbf2 heck if everyone yelled at me i wouldnt stay

Comment

SF - Ghost Town - I love Apache whoring on this map.
            BF2 - Karkand - Who doesn't love this map?

Comment

Originally posted by Char-ley_Killa
              YEAH ALRIGHT, but when someone who maybe never goes to forums and doesnt know the rules comes to totalbf2 we shouldnt yell at him and make him wanna leave we should be nice and nicly teach them. if people do things liek what u did all the tijme why would peopel come to totalbf2 heck if everyone yelled at me i wouldnt stay
              Alright fine... hell- if he does something like this again though- the mod should do something, I'd personally bring it up.
              I didn't want to turn out nasty- but yeah I did, and I apologise for that. Thing was- it looks a lot more deliberate than it is accidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
                Alright fine... hell- if he does something like this again though- the mod should do something, I'd personally bring it up.
                I didn't want to turn out nasty- but yeah I did, and I apologise for that. Thing was- it looks a lot more deliberate than it is accidental.
                i just think if its a problem then u should leave this to a mod and dont take it into ur own hands lol, Im not trying to be a damn cop I just like these forums

Comment

Originally posted by TITAN126
                  BF2 - Karkand - Who doesn't love this map?
                  I don't.

Comment

i can't stand karkand...to much spamming in that map.
                    i prefer dragon valley by far.

Comment

i like Kubra Dam! but thats because I fly chopper alot :P

Comment

Karkand because ther is a great infantry combat there

Comment

Working...
                        X