Tips Aerial Stunt Movie-Makers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips Aerial Stunt Movie-Makers

OKay first off let me say that my favorite aerial stunts are karmas .... they just pwn. They were original and daring and very talented. Unfortunately ... there are like 50 movies that i thought were total garbage because they do NOTHING new ... For example, Ive seen that stupid stunt where 4 planes fly throught that orange beam structure a total of seven times on seven different movies not including karma stunts ... LAME. Using stunts that have already been completed is a waste of effort in making a movie. BE ORIGINAL. The movie "Mine" is the absolute best bf2 movie hands down. I'm sure most people agree, and thats because what they created was a movie which did not resemble/ recreate/ or even filmed like anything anyones ever seen before. And to prevent anyone flaming me ... I agree there are SOME very nice plane stunts out there, but I've been seeing more and more dull ones lately. Now I understand that coming up with new stunts is very hard to do so heres where Im gunna try to help. Heres a list of possible *(or impossible ) ideas that would look great in a movie and be very original (Keep in mind I've never tried in game or seen any of these in movies) :

1) 4 Planes ... Flying about 20 feet underneathe one another ... so its like layers. The bottom dude jumps out and chutes while the rest follow sequence switching planes. You could keep swithcing planes until all are out or just have the bottom dude jump or ...whatever ... Stylish but not very difficult (atleast i think ... Like I said nvr tried)

2) Upside Down V .... Harder to do than last one ... U would have 3 planes flying towrds a single plane ... The 3 pilots would fly together (difficult to stay I know) and one plane cruise up top while the other two fly side by side with enough room for the Lone Pilot to fly between.Now you would have the 4th pilot fly through them, if possible, upside down.

3) Hardest one here ... Okay, I see some people jumping out of planes and into choppers ... its pretty cool and entertaining ... but Ive just been dying to see this : 2 Planes flying parallel to an airfield. Sitting on the airfield is an empty jet where it always is. Next to the jet would be the humvee or any other land vehicle. Above both the jet AND the humvee would be to choppers (hovering). As the planes roll in, both pilots eject. Right after they eject, the heli pilots eject and fall into the jet and the jeep. Meanwhile, the plane pilots take over their helis and then all roll out again . Its like the quadruple stunt of my dreams .

I highly doubt that any of my ideas would ever be used but I figured I had to try and break these old, unexciting stunts and get something that makes me say "Oh My God ..." again.

ALSO: If anyone wants to add some ideas of stunts they'd like to see ... by all means!

Re: Tips Aerial Stunt Movie-Makers

my clan is producing as we speak and all mentioned exept 1 will be in it also some other orignal stuff, we plan on a lot of formation flying

Comment

I totally agree with you! Every word!

Comment

You need to see the RazzamatazZ, seriously, you wanted original comedy and thinking, stunts, something different?
        Everything in one movie show...

Plus its 33 minutes long.

Comment

That was a fun stunt. It took ages to pull it off. I hard to keep alt-tabbing to get rid of all the fraps files of the ones we'd got wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Hoppum
            http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3...eckjump8co.gif

That was a fun stunt. It took ages to pull it off. I hard to keep alt-tabbing to get rid of all the fraps files of the ones we'd got wrong
            Dang :|: That is insane

Comment

Well done Hoppum....

Comment

Originally posted by tyrant
                my clan is producing as we speak and all mentioned exept 1 will be in it also some other orignal stuff, we plan on a lot of formation flying
                GOOD GOOD ... Make Us that vid and I'll be happy az could be (No. ... I dont talk in third person ... I meant totalbf2 as a whole )

Originally posted by Sir. Hoppum
                http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3...eckjump8co.gif

HELL YEA! :yay: That's exactly what I'm talking about ... These "unique stunts' are gunna be a pain in the @zz but dude .... that 5 seconds of video is better than most of the full length vids ive seen recently Make me and the rest of us a Godly Jet Movie SIR

Comment

Originally posted by shadow_vision
                  Using stunts that have already been completed is a waste of effort in making a movie.
                  woah woah woah. im not saying i copy stuff that other people do, but thats lame. why would you limit someone from doing something in the game, patenting it is kinda lame uh oh im rhyming. maybe they just want to prove that they are good like everyone else and that they can match if not do better. but no prob i can respect your opinion

you should be able to do whatever you want in a stunt video. just because aerosmith made a song doesnt mean britney spears cant remake it. its just that when britney spears takes credit for it, thats when it goes wrong. sorry for the analogy lmao. thats just how i view it

now people who watch videos to get ideas and do them just off of that, thats lame im sure you can agree lmao.

and yes i have seen some pretty stupid stunts, this one dude was getting all excited saying "the best stunts seen by men" when he flew through the tunnel in a chopper. amazing i know...

Comment

hoppom you gotta get that shiz on bfr and make a video lmao

Comment

[quote=Sir. Darkstar10]you should be able to do whatever you want in a stunt video. just because aerosmith made a song doesnt mean britney spears cant remake it. its just that when britney spears takes credit for it, thats when it goes wrong. sorry for the analogy lmao. thats just how i view it[quote]

I just got a little frustrated because ... Not only did "Britney Spears" remake that one "Aerosmith Song" lol .... but Christina Aguelera, Green Day, Usher, Allan Jackson , Blink 182, Kelly Clarkson, Kenny Chesne, Linkin Park, and The Crazy Frog have all been remaking the same song ... I'm not really trying to limit movie makers cuz your right, they should be able to do what they want .... but Im just saying that Id like to see some originals mixed in with it, hence my (however stupid) ideas for new stunts. BUT BY GOD !! IF I SEE THAT GULF OF OMAN ORANGUSH/RED STEEL CONTRAPTION STUNT WITH PLANES ONE MORE TIME !!! I WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ... but be quite furious for a day

Comment

LMAO that just made my day

Comment

One time I wanted to fly co-pilot in the bomber on oman, and the current pilot was flying solo. I managed to talk this complete stranger into flying over the runway low enough for me to jump and snap into the jet with him. Nothing really hard, but it was cool cause it was in an actual game and not planned or anything.

Comment

Working...
                          X