Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Knife????

Guys
    I was chatting to someone on TS just there, they said they had the gold knife back, I was like wtf is the gold knife and how do you get it, he wouldn't tell me.

So does anyone know how to get it?

Thanks

Re: Gold Knife????

There's a badges link on this very site?

Comment

I think he's talking about a literal gold knife. IDK...

Comment

go to UBAR on www.bf2s.com

Comment

For the Expert Knife Badge (which is gold-coloured) you need a total of 100 knife kills in your BF2 career, plus you need to get 18 knife kills in one round.

As for how to do it, check out the Tips & Tricks forum, there are plenty of threads about it there

Comment

i can barley get one knife kill a round...i got no chance in hell.

Comment

I got 20 kills in one day from various rounds on Karkand but theres noway i'd get 18 IAR i barley do that in a tank. I think the only way is to get a hour long round

Comment

My best was 15 in one round on Karkand. I was annoyed at how close I was.

Comment

the best i got was the veteran, i think it was in the biginning when alot of ppl were new to the game, and a sniper kept going to the same place :P

when i try to do that now i get exploded by claymores :P

Comment

I got my Expert Assault Badge by playing a 64-player Karkand map with 16 people. 300 tickets and 8 people for each team. I couldn't help but get 40 kills. Knife kills are another story though.

Comment

Run around like a madman, just dolphin dive them in the face (Not possible in 1.2, get it quickly), Masthuur city, 64 player map with 64 players is how i got it.

I think it's lame to go for long rounds, it make it too easy

Comment

Run around like a madman, just dolphin dive them in the face (Not possible in 1.2, get it quickly), Masthuur city, 64 player map with 64 players is how i got it.

I think it's lame to go for long rounds, it make it too easy

Comment

Got my expert knife in karkand with a bit of bunny hoping... so hurry if you want this badge, no bunny hoping in the upcoming patch.

Comment

as to quote eddie murphy from the golden child

"I I I want the knife. I want the knife"

Comment

so essentially, the two posts above are saying "we're stat padders, and to get this award we'll use a method frowned upon by the community to do so, as well as being considered an exploit by the developers of the game. Furthermore we'll encourage others to do it."

*sigh*

Comment

Working...
                              X