• new hack :(MS0X-sucks

i wos googlng some sites about D.O.D. and find this x****

MSG. from
    Posted on January 14th, 2006 on msox site

*edit, report it, don't spread the word here

why thous gays doing it?- you are asking! becous of money
    they are meaking thous hacks for money this is funking sad answer x****

Re: new hack MS0X-sucks

Don't worry about it, aimbots have never worked well.

Comment

sometimes i do have to question people that turn around and kill me with one or 2 shots and im at full health. doestn happen often but it does happen

Comment

Oh, i have been the victim of some amzing headshots.. While a person is running...Jumping ... Turning on a dime...

It is these hacks that the community should be focusing on stopping; instead of starting numerous threads defining and complaining about, what is and who is, padding worthless stats...

Comment

did u finally give up on NOVA there tiwaz

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
            did u finally give up on NOVA there tiwaz
            I don't play any games from Novalogic. I'm still waiting to see if they are going to put out a new game in the near future..

Comment

cant EA stop them??? like close them down??

Comment

Found this one their website.THIS HACK IS NOW OWNED BY PUNKBUSTER. So its already been detected.

Comment

I heard of the infinite artillery awhile back but i'm sure you would last long in a server with arty dropping all over the place and hell while your at it why not make a skyscraper of supply crates no one will suspect a thing

Comment

Aimbots work extremely well.

A game where they definitely dont work is SWAT4. Colour based AB increases shoottokill probablity by 6% only. And death probability by 9% because of all the ammo consumption. Still, I think its still one of the most bugged games on the market.

Havent really seen people hack on BF2. Hard to tell. And hell, they cant aimbot my tank anyway!

Comment

id like to be able to drop 20 Strikes in single player, but multiplayer is a no no. I hope i never encounter such players.

Comment

Cannot EA file a lawsuit against them? Their silence is not good.

Maybe punkbuster should make a mass ban like what WoW did when they banned 18,000 players at once. just keep detecting them then ban them all at once. Most of them will be cought be surprise if punkbuster does that.

Most of those who use the hacks are pirates anyway and they get the game/cd key illegally. I do not think there will be a huge impact to the community or the number of people buying the game if they start doing that. The percentage of those who cheat is very small anyway, I think.

Comment

This is obviuosly an advertisement for the hack. How obvious can this fool be. Lock this fookin' thread now!!!!

Comment

Either way, Msx has been renowned for false claims esp for Wanna-Be cheaters. In their VIP they claimed to have Pb Proof hacksz0rz which people freely paid for, after they got detected almost instantly the customers of the VIP Msx demanded their money back. Don't worry about MSX and other hack sites, Public hacks and those in Vip situations that require signing up have Pb work staff chase after them, therefor this is why Hacks available to people in one way or another get found out pretty quick. Besides, after being detected, these hacks make PB more efficient in terms of its scan range.

Comment

I notice that 'Nitro91' guy is a member of their forum, so that must of been the hack he was using...

Comment

Working...
                              X