Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe EA should make new unlocks for everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe EA should make new unlocks for everyone?

Personally, I am a person that doesn't have SF or some 10$ expansion pack. I don't want to clutter my computer with anything unless it is a necessity which SF is just an accessory(sp?). The only thing that I will go for is patches. I currently want to become a Support/AT guy. AT is my favorite kit so I am glad that I will have a P90 in my arsenal. When I am Support, I shall have a PKM but will it beat an MG36. Saying that, what about F2000. It is pratically 1 shot kill. I used it so I don't whine about it because I can take a guy out with it with a DAO but seriously, for all us players that don't have an expansion pack, maybe we need to get a new arsenal.

Re: Maybe EA should make new unlocks for everyone?

I hate to burst your bubble, but I dont think you will be able to get the P90 with out special forces expansion.

Honestly, just go out and spend the money, I dont know what your comp specs are, but SF is only a few hundred megs, and it doesn't install any startup items, so it will not slow your comp down unless its running.

Comment

the patch will give you the unlocks as P90 without buying the euro force pack, at least this is what I understand of some guys who tested it

Comment

is money the problem do u want me to loan u 30 dollars.

Comment

Money ain't the prob but my comp is cluttered as it is. Its getting old. 3rd birthday hoping for its 10th. I don
          t have an uber sweet custom computer. It is a Dell XP Work edition. It doesn't do the best but it is better than the average and it plays BF2 great with good graphics and good sound. Not a lot of lag. I am not going to get SF because if I push my dad, I have chances of getting beat up and thrown out of the house and I have seen his power. I value what I have. Said this before when I first came, I am younger than all of you but more mature than you think.

Comment

read my message skitzo or you can reply here

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo
              Money ain't the prob but my comp is cluttered as it is. Its getting old. 3rd birthday hoping for its 10th. I don
              t have an uber sweet custom computer. It is a Dell XP Work edition. It doesn't do the best but it is better than the average and it plays BF2 great with good graphics and good sound. Not a lot of lag. I am not going to get SF because if I push my dad, I have chances of getting beat up and thrown out of the house and I have seen his power. I value what I have. Said this before when I first came, I am younger than all of you but more mature than you think.
              well, I advise you to visit a friend who has the SF expansion or a cybercafe with BF2/SF, play a round SF, kill a few, get some points, and then go back to BFHQ

you will get the unlocks you want

I hope the next patch will automatically give you the chance of unlocking those SF weapons without paying for SF, but I think I am hoping too much

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                the patch will give you the unlocks as P90 without buying the euro force pack, at least this is what I understand of some guys who tested it
                The patch may give you the two unlocks, but like the post above chances are it'll be only if you have the Special Forces expansion pack, considering they're the two kits that haven't received any.

Comment

I will just get SF with my own money. I am not, however, going to get the euroforce stuff. I have to find money though because...well I had 150$ and nothing to do with it and then someone put in the bank. Should be like 177& now.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                    Is completely unrelated to EuroForce (except that the same weapon will be a standard weapon there). My understanding is that it will be an SF unlock just like F2000, SCAR-L, etc. As DickY says, you don't need SF to use the unlocks but you do need to run SF to unlock them.

Comment

Working...
                    X