anyone have a copy of SF like this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have a copy of SF like this???

just came today in teh mail from china...only cost 5 bucks.

took me a few minutes to figure out where the CD key was....my BF2 vanilla is the "asia pacific version" but everything is writen in english, and the Key in plain sight in the case.

but this SF is ALL written in chinese...and i finally found the cd key on the last page of the foreign manual hidden with one of those silver scratcher things, kinda like a lotto ticket.

installing now, cant wait to try it out.

Re: anyone have a copy of SF like this???

u know that the games is in chinese dont u.

Comment

actually, no, its not. thats the great thing about EA, they just make 1 copy that has multi language support. notice how it asks you what language you want when u pop the disc in to instal? just select english and its all good.

i played today, no problems.

Comment

if ya noticed , ingame voices are all "original" so only thing that really changes are texts. so it aint really that big a deal to make it multi langual

Comment

Sweet deal for $5. How about the shipping? $25?

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
            Sweet deal for $5. How about the shipping? $25?
            Details, details...

Comment

it was $5.99 for the game, and $8 for shipping.

Comment

If you had decided to wait 4 weeks for it to arrive there would not be a shipping charge. and it would literally be shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by sarb
                  it was $5.99 for the game, and $8 for shipping.
                  Hey that's pretty cheap, all my mail to china (my relatives all live there, i'm chinese-american) costs a ton more.

Comment

Originally posted by Eden
                    If you had decided to wait 4 weeks for it to arrive there would not be a shipping charge. and it would literally be shipped.
                    uh...ya there would be. i got it on ebay, the seller charged 8 bucks shipping. and it took about a week to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
                      Hey that's pretty cheap, all my mail to china (my relatives all live there, i'm chinese-american) costs a ton more.
                      ya, ive gotten other stuff from china and the shipping cost more. got a face plate for my phone, for like 99 cents, but the shipping was like 13....so ya, the 8 was cheap.

Comment

that's airmail for you, I normally just get it delivered by recorded mail, it goes on the next ship to where ever and arrives a month later.

Comment

Originally posted by Eden
                          that's airmail for you, I normally just get it delivered by recorded mail, it goes on the next ship to where ever and arrives a month later.
                          didnt really have a choice. sellers decide on shipping. plus, i rather not wait 4 weeks, i was hoping to play as much as i can this last week before semester starts up again.

Comment

good luck getting those working online. I spent 20 cents and bought BF2 in China, no online play, of course.

I hope you didn't mistakenly buy the bootlegged version, because BF2 is banned in China.

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                              good luck getting those working online. I spent 20 cents and bought BF2 in China, no online play, of course.

I hope you didn't mistakenly buy the bootlegged version, because BF2 is banned in China.
                              works just fine. its 100% legit, was sealed and everything. works online perfectly, got 2 badges, a ribbon, and an unlock playing, so all is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X