i hate high pingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate high pingers

what do you guys think of high pingers? Do they make the game play harder for you or is it because of other issues? like to see ppl's input on this. just curious.

Re: i hate high pingers

PB kicks people with high pings. I don't find it a problem.

Comment

People with high ping are not fault that they have a high ping. It is their IP's fault probably and no I do not hate people with high ping. I am sure they stop playing when ping gets too high because for them it is 100 times worse then for you, believe me. If they do not stop PB will kick them so they are not a problem at all.

On the other hand I hate people who hate others with no good reason

Comment

I've had it an issue a couple times where the other fairy is prancing around like a schoolgirl at recess. Not sure if that was lag on my end, but I get a pretty good/constant ping. I'd much rather blame it on them.

Yes. It's annoying. No reason to hate 'em, though. Get back to your KKK meeting!

Comment

so what your saying demon6 that the heading offended you so now you hate me?

Comment

No I just wanted to show you how your heading sounds stupid. Try to rephrase that.

You can express your opinion without using too strong language.

Comment

now i remember why i dont post here...... everyone just wants to argue......
              as you can see I just wanted opinions not an argument. the heading was just to grab attention to read my question...... forget it....... jeesh... i hate ppl that feel they need to put smart a$$ remarks for no good reason.....

Comment

oh and also 3libras, not sure why you got all mad about that, I dont appreciate the racial insult... go pick on someone else......

Comment

Originally posted by MADCOWCAM
                  now i remember why i dont post here...... everyone just wants to argue......
                  as you can see I just wanted opinions not an argument. the heading was just to grab attention to read my question...... forget it....... jeesh... i hate ppl that feel they need to put smart a$$ remarks for no good reason.....
                  You're the one that chose the word 'hate' to throw around. Not that it's such a horrible thing you've done, but wouldn't it have been easier to admit to not *hating* people with high pings?

Go out and apologize Jimmy and then you can have your cookie.

Comment

Was just playin', man. I think you're just getting defensive. We love you.

Comment

your not playin..... racist!!!!!!! maybe i should of chose differently with words, but still no reason for the smart ass remark.... go to hell......... jimmy
                      oh I ate the cookie. was good.

Comment

I dislike like people having a high ping but there is a lack of server esp for SF either way. Most of the high pingers in Aussie servers are Americans, I dislike it, and PB does kick but in the end theres no magical way to get a good ping for every single person.

Comment

Then admit that it was a poor choice of words and change it. Nobody was arguing, we just pointed out that you use a pretty strong word where it shouldn't have been used. We communicate only with written words here so it is pretty importnant what you write cause we can not see your face to know if you are joking or that you are dead serious.

Maybe you should try reading some kind of guidelines for posting on forums.

Comment

Originally posted by MADCOWCAM
                            your not playin..... racist!!!!!!! maybe i should of chose differently with words, but still no reason for the smart ass remark.... go to hell......... jimmy
                            oh I ate the cookie. was good.
                            You were Jimmy, silly goose. I'm your daddy. And I'm hardly a racist by putting down the KKK. Unless you are a member, and feel I'm being racist towards whites.. In that case.. I am white. Aw I love everyone, I'm no racist.

Hah, I have a good feeling I know where this thread is going.

Comment

You guys, who complain about high pingers know absolutely nothing about the Internet and PC's.

It's the people with the awsome connection (T1 or better) that cause the server to lag - not the high pingers! Higher speeds means more stress on the server, which creates lag.

Comment

Working...
                              X