L96A1 scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96A1 scope

Does anyone have any screenshots of what this sniper rifle looks like when zoomed ? I've already googled and failed

I heard its the same rifle that they use in CS, so im assuming that they would have the same type of scope. If there are any CS maniacs among us, would you mind uploading a screenshot or two please ?

The new footage posted on the front page doesnt reveal much.

As long as its not as chunky as the M95, I'll be happy.

Re: L96A1 scope

I expect a classic (+) crosshair with maybe a red dot in the middle if it's anything like CS. Otherwise, maybe an L85A1-esque scope.

Comme ca.

Comment

imagine if the AWP performed in bf2 as i does in cs? man i would do anything else but snipe... and if u could get the Deagle too... OMG!

boom headshot!

Comment

nothx

Comment

Not going to happen - thank god

Comment

Originally posted by ghaib
            imagine if the AWP performed in bf2 as i does in cs? man i would do anything else but snipe... and if u could get the Deagle too... OMG!

boom headshot!
            Imagine that it really isnt stronger than M95 because M95 .50 cal munition is way more powerful than "AWP"s.

Snipers arent 1shot-1kill weapons in BF2 because there would be people running around with them as with shotguns, just as many do with the beloved "AWP"´s.

Comment

You can aim for the head and get a one shot kill with any sniper weapon. In fact the M24 is best for this in my experience.
              I hope the scope has some mil-dot system implemented

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNut
                You can aim for the head and get a one shot kill with any sniper weapon. In fact the M24 is best for this in my experience.
                I hope the scope has some mil-dot system implemented
                what is a mil-dot?

Comment

what is a mil-dot?
                  Instead of straight lines in the scope you get a dotted system which enables you to estimate distance to target, compensate for bullet drop windage etc.

Comment

ok but what does 1 mil stand for in meters?

Comment

The Mil. Dot reticle is a range finding reticle originally developed for military applications. The space between dot centers subtends one milliradian(mil). One mil. subtends 3.6 inches at 100 yards or 36 inches at 1,000 yards. To use this system effectively you must know the size of the target. Please note that your Mil. Dot reticle was calibrated to be used at one magnification. If your scope is a 3.5-10 the correct magnification is 10x. On the 4.5-14 use 14x. On the 6.5-20 use 10x, or double the distance determined on 20x. The use of any other magnification will yield inaccurate results. Height of target (yards) X 1,000/Height of target (mils) =Range (yards)

source:
                      leupold.com

Comment

I know this is of topic "sorry" but i though id ask the sniper experts can you now zoom in & out with the sniper rifles and how do you do it ? .

Comment

No, you currently cannot change zoom levels for your scopes in BF2/SF.
                          The above post just explained how it works with real scopes

Comment

I think any addition to the game such as weapons or armies keeps much of the community as interested as they ever have been. I would like to see customizable skins that include things like uniform patches for clans.

Comment

Originally posted by BeeF_driPPings
                              I think any addition to the game such as weapons or armies keeps much of the community as interested as they ever have been. I would like to see customizable skins that include things like uniform patches for clans.

I like that idea of being able to have patch for you clan...

Comment

Working...
                              X